However, the frequent ceasefire violation by Pakistan was going on along the LoC. But after some time their movement was noticed again.
"There is a possibility that a group of terrorists may have infiltrated through a tunnel a few days ago".
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to visit the troubled Jammu and Kashmir state on May 19.
BSF troopers from nearby mounds engaged this fire effectively.During this exchange of fire, one burst from counterpart side, hit a loophole of the mound from where Constable Devender Kumar was engaging the threat. "BSF does not initiate (ceasefire violations) from this side, but whenever Pakistan initiates, we give them a befitting response", Sharma told reporters at the BSF headquarters in Jammu.
OnePlus 6 camera samples surfaces on the wild
The 6GB Ram variant will come with 64GB and 128GB storage options, while the 8GB version will have 256GB of internal storage. The company will also announce a special Avengers: Infinity War edition of the device that will come with a textured back.
According to a senior police official, at least five to six terrorists have managed to sneak from across the global border in Samba sector. We have not so far detected any tunnel but we are looking for it.
"The BSF always gives a befitting reply to Pakistan".
The incident reportedly took place when Pakistani forces began unprovoked firing from across the LoC in the Samba sector.
Terming the infiltration attempts ahead of the PM visit a "serious incident", Sharma said they (security forces) need to remain extra vigilant.
- Nokia X6 with iPhone X-like notch, dual rear cameras announced
- Science can explain why some people hear Laurel and others hear
- Seattle's new 'head tax' blasted by city's mega-corporations
- Tuesday is voting day on school district budgets
- SDL plc (LON:SDL) has analysts on the Bullish side this week
- Spirited display from Ireland in first test match
- Marcus Rashford pays lovely tribute to his mum after World Cup call-up
- Facebook's AI makes little headway in the fight against hate speech
- Hamilton storms to Spanish GP victory
- Israel faces growing backlash after dozens killed in Gaza