"With our next Battlefield game, the team at DICE is bringing the intensity of combat to life in new and unexpected ways".
Nokia X6 with iPhone X-like notch, dual rear cameras announced
In the camera department, the device offers 16MP dual camera setup on the rear and a single 16MP camera on the front for selfies. Nokia also touts presence of AI integration for improved photography with image recognition to deliver better results.
Comedian and Daily Show host Trevor Noah took to twitter today to confirm that he will be hosting a "Battlefield Live Reveal" next Wednesday, May 23rd. Could BF5 take place in the future, or will it stay within the present or near future that we've seen from other Battlefield titles? Furthermore, he hints that the game will be called Battlefield V, which has always been a rumored title for the 2018 game. However, some have speculated that it will be another period from the past similar to Battlefield 1. The event will be hosted by Trevor Noah and begin at 1 p.m. PDT, 4 p.m. EDT, 10 p.m. CET.
Battlefield fans have been clamoring for the next entry in the series for some time now, and EA has finally delivered, as far as what's coming in the future for the shooter franchise. Prepare for multiplayer that spans multiple maps and modes, meaning you'll experience more varied and exciting Battlefield moments. Inside sources with US Gamer claim Battlefield V will contain loot boxes but only feature cosmetic items. The already-confirmed single-player campaign will be another War Stories mode, and DICE say they'll provide "untold, compelling narratives in a new setting".
- Science can explain why some people hear Laurel and others hear
- Seattle's new 'head tax' blasted by city's mega-corporations
- Israel faces growing backlash after dozens killed in Gaza
- Tuesday is voting day on school district budgets
- Hamilton storms to Spanish GP victory
- U.S. wishes Muslims peaceful, blessed Ramadan
- Pompeo: US to lift sanctions if North Korea dismantles nuclear weapons program
- China's Didi Chuxing to Test Self-Driving Cars in California
- OnePlus 6 camera samples surfaces on the wild
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA Lottery picks from non-power schools