This is the first smartphone from HMD Global that comes loaded with iPhone X-like notch. The device comes with glass sandwich design with metal frame in the middle and 2.5D curved glass on either side.
Nokia X6 specifications Nokia X6 runs stock Android Oreo out of the box and has a 5.8-inch FHD+ (2280x1080 pixels) resolution display with 3rd-gen Corning Gorilla Glass protection and a notch on top.
Under the hood, the Nokia X6 holds an octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor, up to 6GB RAM, and a 3060mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 capabilities. The internal storage can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The phone features dual rear camera setup with a combination of 16-megapixel primary sensor and 5-megapixel secondary monochrome lens with f/2.0 aperture and 1-micron pixel size. As for Nokia, both Google and HMD Global have confirmed the coming of Android P to Nokia 7 Plus, which now runs on Android Oreo. It comes in Blue, Black, and Silver color options.
Spirited display from Ireland in first test match
Ireland also had a chance to become the third team, after England and India, to win a Test after following on. Babar, who was dropped on 9, was run out 20 runs short of the target.
Nokia X6 will have a price of Yuan1299 for the 4GB RAM variant, which comes to Rs 13,800, while the 4GB RAM+64GB variant will cost Yuan 1499, which is almost Rs 15,900. The style is a first for HMD Global, coming in after numerous Android phones copied the same look. The greater part of the cameras are supported by some clever AI traps - foundation obscure, confront acknowledgment, dynamic articulation and channels.
In the camera department, the device offers 16MP dual camera setup on the rear and a single 16MP camera on the front for selfies.
Nokia also touts presence of AI integration for improved photography with image recognition to deliver better results. Rs 13,900) for 4GB RAM and 32GB storage option, 1,499 yuan (approx.
It measures 147.2 × 70.98 × 7.99 mm and weighs 151 grams. There is a 3060 mAh battery in the handset bundled with 18 Watt charger. You also get a standard fingerprint sensor on the back. The device will go on sale starting May 21st in China. Stay tuned for more tech news and updates.
- U.S. wishes Muslims peaceful, blessed Ramadan
- China's Didi Chuxing to Test Self-Driving Cars in California
- Science can explain why some people hear Laurel and others hear
- Pompeo: US to lift sanctions if North Korea dismantles nuclear weapons program
- Iraqi Election Frontrunner Moktada al-Sadr Courts Partners to Govern
- North Korea has begun dismantling nuclear test site, experts say
- Seattle's new 'head tax' blasted by city's mega-corporations
- Andy Samberg wants celeb fans to guest star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Hamilton storms to Spanish GP victory
- Honor 7C expected to launch in India on May 22