You'll play Walker, referred to as the last Ranger of the Wasteland, and with crazed gangs and the dystopian presence of the Authority to take on, it looks like you'll have your work cut out for you.
In a fact sheet for the game it's been revealed that Rage 2 will have a 2019 release date.
We've got a lot more to show you from RAGE 2.
At least 15 killed in Afghanistan's Jalalabad
However, the Taliban is now taking part in its annual spring offensive and has launched a number of attacks in recent weeks. Public health officials said that at least 15 people, including a child, had been killed and 42 wounded.
In the Bethesda Blog post that accompanies this gameplay trailer, the company explains that Rage 2 is actually the product of a team up between id Software and Avalanche Studios. Given their expertise with open-world games, we can assume Rage 2's world will be vast and full of interesting activities to partake in.
Based on the simple fact that the same people who made Just Cause 3 are involved in making Rage 2, gives gamers hope that it will at least be somewhat of a fun game.
We're also impressed by just how many enemies seem to be on screen at a time, especially given it is an open world game with vehicles. This has now been confirmed, with a second leak debuting Rage 2's teaser trailer before the publisher could officially reveal the sequel later today. In the year 2185, humanity's numbers are dwindling. After an asteroid takes out 80% of the earth's population, bloodthirsty gangs prowl the open roads and a tyrannical organization called the Authority rules. As Walker in RAGE 2, you also will learn how to channel Nanotrites into weapons and push them into Overdrive to unleash unrelenting hell.
We will play for Walker, the last Ranger of the Badlands, which is a hard path of struggle against oppressive Government. More details about the game including new trailer will be showcased at their E3 2018 conference.
- Hawaii braces for worse lava flows from erupting volcano
- Is Google Tracking Android Users Secretly? Oracle Claims So
- CIA Director's Confirmation in Doubt as Sen. McCain Cites "Disturbing" Torture Role
- Trump berates DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen over border security
- North Korea has begun dismantling nuclear test site, experts say
- SC collegium reiterates Justice KM Joseph's name for elevation to SC
- Tesla bursts into flames after fatal crash in Switzerland
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA Lottery picks from non-power schools
- Why 'Last Man Standing' was green lit over 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Ebola Outbreak Declared In Congo After 11 Cases Confirmed, 1 Death