You'll play Walker, referred to as the last Ranger of the Wasteland, and with crazed gangs and the dystopian presence of the Authority to take on, it looks like you'll have your work cut out for you.
In a fact sheet for the game it's been revealed that Rage 2 will have a 2019 release date.
We've got a lot more to show you from RAGE 2.
Trump berates DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen over border security
The New York Times and Politico reported that Nielsen, who began the job in December, drafted a resignation letter. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to disclose private conversations.
In the Bethesda Blog post that accompanies this gameplay trailer, the company explains that Rage 2 is actually the product of a team up between id Software and Avalanche Studios. Given their expertise with open-world games, we can assume Rage 2's world will be vast and full of interesting activities to partake in.
Based on the simple fact that the same people who made Just Cause 3 are involved in making Rage 2, gives gamers hope that it will at least be somewhat of a fun game.
We're also impressed by just how many enemies seem to be on screen at a time, especially given it is an open world game with vehicles. This has now been confirmed, with a second leak debuting Rage 2's teaser trailer before the publisher could officially reveal the sequel later today. In the year 2185, humanity's numbers are dwindling. After an asteroid takes out 80% of the earth's population, bloodthirsty gangs prowl the open roads and a tyrannical organization called the Authority rules. As Walker in RAGE 2, you also will learn how to channel Nanotrites into weapons and push them into Overdrive to unleash unrelenting hell.
We will play for Walker, the last Ranger of the Badlands, which is a hard path of struggle against oppressive Government. More details about the game including new trailer will be showcased at their E3 2018 conference.
- Avengers: Infinity War smashes superhero box office record with £60m takings
- Manchester City's record breaking season by the numbers
- North Korea has begun dismantling nuclear test site, experts say
- Why 'Last Man Standing' was green lit over 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Ebola Outbreak Declared In Congo After 11 Cases Confirmed, 1 Death
- USA and China still "very far apart" on trade, says U.S. ambassador
- Pompeo: US to lift sanctions if North Korea dismantles nuclear weapons program
- Slain trooper to be honored at Peace Officers Memorial
- Is Google Tracking Android Users Secretly? Oracle Claims So
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA Lottery picks from non-power schools