"Seeing four of the attractive Surface Hub 2s lined up together has undeniable visual effect and will have a profound impact on what groups can accomplish together, allowing users to display multiple pieces of content side-by-side", says chief product officer Panos Panay. For starters, the hardware only comes in one size, 50.5in, and the aspect ratio now matches that of the rest of the Surface lineup at 3:2. As you'd expect, it includes integrated speakers, and far-field voice microphones that will work for Cortana and Skype calls.
Up to four Surface Hub 2 screens can be tiled together in portrait or landscape view.
Almost three years after the launch of the original Surface Hubinteractive whiteboard, Microsoft introduced the second-generation model on Tuesday, May 15. That said, Microsoft appears to be shooting for the best of both worlds with a "sleeker, more agile, and more affordable" device for collaboration.
According to the company, the design inspiration for Surface Hub 2 was taking whiteboard-enabled collaboration beyond the conference room and enhancing productivity for different kinds of users.
Golden Knights Kind Of Looking Forward To Opening On The Road
Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper and Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said it was their teams' worst performances of the postseason. Only the Lightning have won the cup before and that was before the lockout so many years ago.
The Surface Hub 2 won't be battery-powered, though Microsoft's not saying exactly what technology will power it.
Meet the latest member of the Surface family. When mounted on a wall, up to four Surface Hub 2s can be daisy-chained, allowing them to function separately, or project a cohesive picture that straddles more than one Surface Hub 2. Though Microsoft is announcing the Surface Hub 2 in time for businesses to start planning for purchases a year or two out, some-not all-of these capabilities will come to the original Surface Hub.
"Surface Hub 2 was designed from the ground up to be used by teams - to get people out of their seats, to connect and ideate, regardless of location". An intriguing aspect about this collaborative digital whiteboard is that it is now able to rotate from landscape to portrait mode. This device brings out the best bits of the Surface Hub 1 and advances all the parts that needed advancing. Multiple users will be able to authenticate in a single workspace, enabling them to simultaneously access, collaborate on and save a single shared document stored in the cloud.
So far, Microsoft is keeping pricing and technical details under wraps.
- Militants from Pakistan responsible for Mumbai 26/11 attacks: Nawaz Sharif
- NASA's Mars 2020 Rover Mission Will Be Accompanied By The Mar's Helicopter
- Global Markets: Oil soars after Trump dumps Iran nuclear deal, stocks gain
- Woman arrested for stalking sent man 65k text messages
- SBI investigating viral video of NC officer putting man in chokehold
- Palestinian killed and hundreds wounded in "Great Return March"
- At least 15 killed in Afghanistan's Jalalabad
- Britons kidnapped in DR Congo gorilla sanctuary 'relieved' to be released
- China's ZTE says United States sanctions have crippled operations
- Potential Panthers buyer recruiting Peyton Manning to ownership group