Explain it to me. "We must look into it", he said in an interview to Pakistan's leading newspaper, Dawn. Or the Lashkar-e-Taiba, which according to India, sailed into Mumbai from Karachi, to carry out the attacks in an operation that was coordinated by Pakistani intelligence agency, ISI. On the 26/11trial in Pakistan, Sibal said, "India no longer needs validation of its position on Pakistan's involvement". Headlines like "Nawaz Sharif questions Pakistan's policy to allow "non-state actors" to cross border and kill people" that referred to 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks were shared on the Indian media.
Minister of State for Home Hansraj Gangaram Ahir also asserted that Pakistan was exclusively responsible for the 26/11 attacks, adding that the Centre was ready to cooperate with Pakistan to combat terrorism. The 20 year old terrorist was decided by the court to be hanged to death.
Nawaz Sharif reiterated his demand that the Chairman NAB should himself tender his resignation. "Why can't we complete the trial". Today he spoke like an enemy of Pakistan. We have already provided enough evidence of the same to them but they have always denied those facts and all the related reports.
Britons kidnapped in DR Congo gorilla sanctuary 'relieved' to be released
Rising violence in recent months across the province of North Kivu has been linked to broader political instability in DR Congo. Five Virunga rangers and a staff driver were killed just last month during an ambush in the central sector of the park.
News reporter Murtaza Ali Shah wrote on Twitter, "Nawaz Sharif didn't utter a word against Army in his interview but Imran Khan says NS trying to defame Pakistan Army to please foreign forces".
The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz president said that the incumbent government since it came into power took a number of tough decisions to overcome challenges.
Mr. Abbasi said the country would not function if the institutions work in this way, he added, pointing out that the National Assembly still has time to amend the NAB laws.
- Palestinian killed and hundreds wounded in "Great Return March"
- Trump berates DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen over border security
- China's New Aircraft Carrier Heads Out for Sea Trials
- China's ZTE says United States sanctions have crippled operations
- Woman arrested for stalking sent man 65k text messages
- SpaceX launch for first Falcon 9 Block 5 set for Thursday evening
- How to See, Close & Interact with Open Apps in Android P
- Korea says taking 'technical measures' to dismantle nuclear test site
- At least 15 killed in Afghanistan's Jalalabad
- Karnataka registers 72.13 % turnout, better than last election in 2013