Explain it to me. "We must look into it", he said in an interview to Pakistan's leading newspaper, Dawn. Or the Lashkar-e-Taiba, which according to India, sailed into Mumbai from Karachi, to carry out the attacks in an operation that was coordinated by Pakistani intelligence agency, ISI. On the 26/11trial in Pakistan, Sibal said, "India no longer needs validation of its position on Pakistan's involvement". Headlines like "Nawaz Sharif questions Pakistan's policy to allow "non-state actors" to cross border and kill people" that referred to 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks were shared on the Indian media.
Minister of State for Home Hansraj Gangaram Ahir also asserted that Pakistan was exclusively responsible for the 26/11 attacks, adding that the Centre was ready to cooperate with Pakistan to combat terrorism. The 20 year old terrorist was decided by the court to be hanged to death.
Nawaz Sharif reiterated his demand that the Chairman NAB should himself tender his resignation. "Why can't we complete the trial". Today he spoke like an enemy of Pakistan. We have already provided enough evidence of the same to them but they have always denied those facts and all the related reports.
Co-founder Sachin Bansal quits Flipkart following Wallmart takeover
Sachin Bansal , who had co-founded Flipkart with Binny Bansal in 2007, would exit the company after the deal , while Binny will stay on.
News reporter Murtaza Ali Shah wrote on Twitter, "Nawaz Sharif didn't utter a word against Army in his interview but Imran Khan says NS trying to defame Pakistan Army to please foreign forces".
The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz president said that the incumbent government since it came into power took a number of tough decisions to overcome challenges.
Mr. Abbasi said the country would not function if the institutions work in this way, he added, pointing out that the National Assembly still has time to amend the NAB laws.
- Vigliotti: Of primary importance - Republicans and the first primary elections
- SBI investigating viral video of NC officer putting man in chokehold
- Korea says taking 'technical measures' to dismantle nuclear test site
- China's ZTE says United States sanctions have crippled operations
- NASA's Mars 2020 Rover Mission Will Be Accompanied By The Mar's Helicopter
- Ebola Outbreak Declared In Congo After 11 Cases Confirmed, 1 Death
- Britons kidnapped in DR Congo gorilla sanctuary 'relieved' to be released
- Golden Knights Kind Of Looking Forward To Opening On The Road
- Palestinian killed and hundreds wounded in "Great Return March"
- Neymar Tells His Dad To Get Him Out Of PSG