"So good players can always play together on the pitch, but off the pitch I don't know because there is a chemistry on the pitch, " Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane explained why speaking on Neymar in a video posted by ESPN.
The Paris Saint-Germain forward, who is now recovering from a broken foot, has been heavily linked with a move to Real just 12 months after signing for the French side for a world-record €222million.
The Brazilian superstar, who departed Barcelona for PSG in a record-breaking deal worth £200 million last summer, reportedly has his sights set on a move to Real Madrid.
Neymar has previously said he expects to be fit for Brazil's World Cup opener against Switzerland on June 17 but he has now expressed doubts over his mental state following the injury.
Google Assistant to book your appointments
The natural voice is a great feature and will significantly boost adoption and push it ahead of other "competitors in the market". This includes things like connected blinds, kettles, ovens, refrigerators, fans, air purifiers, coffee makers, and sprinklers.
"At the moment, all I can tell you is I'm anxious about what's coming up", he said. I don't get into that, it is for others. "Hopefully the season will end well and the rest will be discussed later".
Neymar is also said to have told his PSG teammates that he will leave France if he wins the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russian Federation.
As far as Ronaldo and Neymar co-existing, Zidane doesn't see any issue arising. So good players can always play together. 'I remember one year they said I wasn't compatible to play with Djorkaeff.
The former Tottenham star also only featured for 18 minutes off the bench in the crucial return match against Bayern, in which the Whites went on to progress to the showpiece final in Kiev. Emery said. "I am not the person for this". Asked whether there were negotiations with the Brazilian, Zidane gave nothing away. "You have come all the way from Spain to ask this question and for that I am sorry but I am not going to respond".
- Excavation resumes for remains of missing girls
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc
- Pence to announce new Venezuela sanctions in speech on Monday: aide
- Misuderstandings over, Modi says in Nepal visit
- Aron Baynes' Boston Celtics eliminate Ben Simmons' Philadelphia 76ers' season
- Apple plans to sell video subscriptions through its TV app
- Woman arrested for stalking sent man 65k text messages
- Korea says taking 'technical measures' to dismantle nuclear test site
- Video game 'Fortnite' is teaming up with The Avengers
- Vigliotti: Of primary importance - Republicans and the first primary elections