"So good players can always play together on the pitch, but off the pitch I don't know because there is a chemistry on the pitch, " Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane explained why speaking on Neymar in a video posted by ESPN.
The Paris Saint-Germain forward, who is now recovering from a broken foot, has been heavily linked with a move to Real just 12 months after signing for the French side for a world-record €222million.
The Brazilian superstar, who departed Barcelona for PSG in a record-breaking deal worth £200 million last summer, reportedly has his sights set on a move to Real Madrid.
Neymar has previously said he expects to be fit for Brazil's World Cup opener against Switzerland on June 17 but he has now expressed doubts over his mental state following the injury.
Potential Panthers buyer recruiting Peyton Manning to ownership group
Other known bidders include Pittsburgh Steelers minority owner David Tepper and private-equity firm CEO Alan Kestenbaum. Since leaving the field, Manning has been approached by television networks but is yet to take up an offer.
"At the moment, all I can tell you is I'm anxious about what's coming up", he said. I don't get into that, it is for others. "Hopefully the season will end well and the rest will be discussed later".
Neymar is also said to have told his PSG teammates that he will leave France if he wins the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russian Federation.
As far as Ronaldo and Neymar co-existing, Zidane doesn't see any issue arising. So good players can always play together. 'I remember one year they said I wasn't compatible to play with Djorkaeff.
The former Tottenham star also only featured for 18 minutes off the bench in the crucial return match against Bayern, in which the Whites went on to progress to the showpiece final in Kiev. Emery said. "I am not the person for this". Asked whether there were negotiations with the Brazilian, Zidane gave nothing away. "You have come all the way from Spain to ask this question and for that I am sorry but I am not going to respond".
- Dressed down Queen enjoys horse show at Windsor week before Harry's wedding
- Aron Baynes' Boston Celtics eliminate Ben Simmons' Philadelphia 76ers' season
- Congo Ebola outbreak kills 17 but risk of spreading is 'very low'
- US drone programme taps Apple but takes a pass on Amazon
- Excavation resumes for remains of missing girls
- Claims against Schneiderman follow common pattern in domestic abuse
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc
- Apple plans to sell video subscriptions through its TV app
- Ebola Outbreak Declared In Congo After 11 Cases Confirmed, 1 Death
- How to See, Close & Interact with Open Apps in Android P