MOUNTAIN VIEW, California-Google showcased its plans for the next several months as it kicked off its annual developers' conference on Tuesday. Google has been adding new features to its own virtual helper on a semi-regular basis to offer much-improved UI.
As one can guess, rolling out Android P Beta program to non-Pixel smartphones, which also happen to be some of the popular ones, would let Google bring the new OS version to them easily and quickly. The company is always quite open about its core focuses, and Google I/O 2018 was a showcase of all the key areas of concentration at Google.
Users will be able to pin Linux apps to the Chrome OS shelf for quick launching, arrange, snap and manage Linux app windows as normal, and access files in Google Drive and local storage from inside apps. On Thursday, Google clarified that it is designing disclosures into the feature.
Google also introduced some new voice varieties for its virtual assistant.
Think about it, whenever you use a digital assistant you implicitly tell the company behind it that it's okay for your smartphone, speaker, or computer, to record your voice and send voice data to that company.
Go to Settings > Preferences > Assistant Voice
Also, the battery settings have a new animation as well as options to control what particular apps use; how much battery and will be killed, if found to use a significant amount of juice in the background.
Google Assistant is one of the best virtual helpers on the market. Now with new voice variety users will get to pick from six additional, natural sounding voices. This new feature uses the text to speech, deep learning, AI, and more. "Via our reinforced relation, Qualcomm Technologies and Google are set to extend the scope for Android and make it simpler for OEMs to roll out handsets operating on Snapdragon mobile platforms", he claims further. Google in the I/O 2018 announced that a new Smart Displays with Assistant built in is going to start it shipments from July.
For a deeper insight into a story, the "Full Coverage" feature provides a complete picture of how that story is reported from a variety of sources.
How will they require it, you may ask? It will also encourage kids to be polite by thanking them when they say please, similar to a feature Amazon is bringing to its Alexa voice assistant.
Misuderstandings over, Modi says in Nepal visit
The prime minister also inaugurated a Rs 6,000-crore Arun III project which was expected to generate 900 MW of power. Earlier, in the day Modi was conferred with the guard of honour at a ceremonial function at Nepal Army Pavilion.
- SpaceX launch for first Falcon 9 Block 5 set for Thursday evening
- Vigliotti: Of primary importance - Republicans and the first primary elections
- Co-founder Sachin Bansal quits Flipkart following Wallmart takeover
- Goalie Makes 94 Saves In Longest Game in AHL History
- Woman arrested for stalking sent man 65k text messages
- EPL: Chelsea held by Huddersfield, Leicester defeat Arsenal
- Global Markets: Oil soars after Trump dumps Iran nuclear deal, stocks gain
- Korea says taking 'technical measures' to dismantle nuclear test site
- Golden Knights Kind Of Looking Forward To Opening On The Road
- NASA's Mars 2020 Rover Mission Will Be Accompanied By The Mar's Helicopter