Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding is on May 19, which means it's almost time to think about setting alarm clocks and DVRs for the big event. Corporal Frankie O'Leary from the Household Cavalry - who served with Harry in Afghanistan - has revealed how the prince once "rather kindly helped me get in well with a young lady", while speaking to reporters outside Hyde Park barracks yesterday (May 9, Wednesday). But Prince Harry also affects the protocol, with his presence supposedly affecting her status.
According to Legoland Windsor, it took them some 592 hours to create and the replica of the royal wedding will be permanently on display in the theme park, which is located three miles from the real, full-size Windsor Castle.
As highlighted in the TMZ article though, the bricks used to create Meghan's character are clearly much lighter in comparison to those used for her mother, Dorris Ragland, leading to a lot of disappointment among the general public. It's also close to Prince William and Kate Middleton's country retreat, Anmer Hall.
Is this going to be her "something new" when she walks down the aisle?
Bill Gates Proclaims Crypto Governed by "Greater Fool Theory"
Charles Munger, the VP of Berkshire Hathaway and long-time friend and collaborator, was also part of the interview session. Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway bought another 75 million shares of Apple , the billionaire said Thursday.
Prince Louis is a brother for Prince George, four, and three-year-old Princess Charlotte.
Planning on hosting your own royal wedding party? The royal wedding is a story of actress meets prince and - perhaps more important - American meets Englishman. Quantico star, Priyanka Chopra, has confirmed that she will be at ceremony.
Asked if Harry and Meghan had posed for the sculptures, he said: "As you can imagine they've got one or two other things on their minds now, so we were able to create the figures using techniques that we've built up over the years". Most princesses like frogs I heard.
Meghan is expected to wear a more formal gown for the day of her wedding, before changing into a more glamorous dress for the evening reception at Frogmore House.
- Bill Gates Feels Like Shorting Bitcoin If It Was Easy
- Dam Bursts In Kenya Causing 'Huge Destruction', Deaths, Says Official
- Congo Ebola outbreak kills 17 but risk of spreading is 'very low'
- California's new homes to have solar by 2020; SunRun shares jump
- IPhone with a triple lens camera is likely to launch next year
- Suncoast High School earns spot on Top 100 list
- Excavation resumes for remains of missing girls
- Cannes 2018: Cate Blanchett speaks about equality at 'gladiatorial' festival
- Victims Fatally Shot Inside Maryland Home Identified
- Pence to announce new Venezuela sanctions in speech on Monday: aide