Harry Kane celebrates his goal which led to Tottenham clinching a spot in next season's Champions League.
That may have made some people overlook what the 3-1 win over Brighton meant, as three more records were broken by Pep Guardiola's Shark Team - all of them having previously been held by Chelsea.
Goals from Danilo, Bernardo Silva and Fernandinho saw City, who had suffered a goalless blip against Huddersfield Town on Sunday, take their season's total to 97 points, eclipsing Chelsea's Premier League-era record of 95 set in 2004-05.
Guardiola also said it was also fitting farewell to Yaya Toure on his final appearance for the club after eight years at the Etihad Stadium. Leonardo Ulloa scored for the visitors.
He scored the winning goals in both the semi-final and final of the 2011 FA Cup - the club's first major trophy in 35 years - which got the ball rolling in terms of wining prizes. Subscribe to our SMS sports service by texting "SPORTS" to 22840.
Bill Gates Proclaims Crypto Governed by "Greater Fool Theory"
Charles Munger, the VP of Berkshire Hathaway and long-time friend and collaborator, was also part of the interview session. Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway bought another 75 million shares of Apple , the billionaire said Thursday.
Toure went close to getting on the scoresheet himself when he shot at Mathew Ryan after a typical lung-bursting run shortly before being substituted to a huge ovation in the 86th minute. That is a winning team and the character this team have to have if you want to compete with Barcelona and Madrid, because they are the same.
Guardiola, who sanctioned Toure's 2010 move to City while in charge of Barca, expects a fond farewell for the 34-year-old. He left the club with a lifetime season ticket, a mosaic and a framed shirt, handed to him by his brother Kolo after the final whistle.
Club captain Vincent Kompany also paid tribute to his old friend who will go down in City folklore for his victor against United in the 2011 FA Cup semi-final and Stoke in the final that ended the club's 35-year wait for a trophy.
"I think probably the third goal, which was a poor one to concede, is the one that hurts us the most".
- Rockets-Warriors Tickets Are Most Expensive For Conference Final This Decade
- Nintendo Switch Online arrives in September with cloud saving, 20 NES titles
- Donald Glover Introduces Lando and Jams with Max Rebo on SNL
- Jerusalem mayor posts United States embassy sign, thanks Trump in tweet
- Rescue workers race to save 5 missing coal miners in Poland
- Victims Fatally Shot Inside Maryland Home Identified
- IPhone with a triple lens camera is likely to launch next year
- What Will Meghan Markle's Wedding Dress Look Like?
- Iran-backed Hezbollah, Allies Set for Major Gains in Lebanese Election
- Club Puts Iniesta's Move To China On Hold