Montgomery County police on Tuesday identified the three slain victims in the shooting at a Brookeville home and the suspect who later took his own life.
Snyder reportedly pursued his wife to the neighbor's home, where he allegedly shot and killed three people there before turning the gun on himself. She told police she escaped to a neighboring house Monday, but Snyder followed her there.
Police say the suspect is known to them, but they can not confirm if the shooting was domestic related.
Authorities were searching Snyder's home after he told police that he had explosives, Manger said. "Our negotiators have been speaking with him via phone".
Chelsea close on top four with win over Liverpool
For this reason, I think that to win the Champions League you must be more lucky. "We are getting three points in every game". Olivier Giroud's victor , headed home before half time, puts Chelsea two points behind Tottenham and three off Liverpool .
Police reportedly found "a number" of guns in the home, Manger said at the press conference. One was Snyder's wife, police say. Montgomery County Police Chief Thomas Manger said 911 call-takers could hear gunshots in the background of some of the calls they were receiving. He threatened to blow up the building if police come in. "I'm trying to figure out right now if there's another alternative route, I can only think of one but if they don't allow that you know essentially people in the area are going to be stuck for an indefinite amount of time", Azad said. Tactical units and negotiators were also brought to the scene.
Officers breached the front door at 11 p.m., with Snyder still on the phone with negotiators, prompting Snyder to hang up.
Police say Snyder was holding her hostage over the weekend.
The number of deaths was not known, but police reported "multiple fatalities". The neighborhood is not far from the Triadelphia Reservoir and near the Howard County border.
- On Twitter, Trump Urges West Virginians to Vote Against Blankenship
- Unemployment Rate Edges Down After 6 Months At 4.1%
- All of the best 2018 Met Gala looks: Heavenly Bodies
- Imperial Capital Lowers Southwest Airlines (LUV) Price Target to $68.00
- What Will Meghan Markle's Wedding Dress Look Like?
- When we're most likely to see rain this weekend
- Rescue workers race to save 5 missing coal miners in Poland
- Favorite Justify wins Kentucky Derby on wettest race day
- Isha Ambani, Anand Piramal to marry in December
- Jerusalem mayor posts United States embassy sign, thanks Trump in tweet