Apple is reportedly working on a new iPhone model that could bear three cameras at the back.
The prediction PU is in accordance with the report publication Economic Daily News, which also noted that the iPhone with three cameras to be released in 2019.
Recent news from the Taipei Times has cited a research note from Yunata Securities analyst Jeff Pu that claims Apple is likely to launch a new iPhone model with a triple lens rear camera sometime next year. At the time, it was speculated that Apple's camera system will be led by a 12-megapixel imaging sensor that's accompanied by a second camera with a 6P lens design capable of 5x zoom.
Other details on the 2019 iPhone are said to be 12-megapixel rear camera with 5x zoom option.
Avengers: Infinity War Dominates with Another $275.1M Worldwide
Avengers: Infinity War , which released on April 27, went past the Dollars one billion mark on Saturday, reports Variety . Infinity War becomes the 34th movie to cross $1 billion at the global box office , not accounting for inflation.
News about Apple iPhones is always exciting.
AppleInsider speculates that the third camera on the 2019 iPhone could be used for improving image quality rather than increasing the level of zoom. Providing the triple-lens camera does come to fruition though, it will probably be relegated to the most expensive flagship released that year. Given that Apple is one of the clients of Largan, it is but natural to expect that the lens maker's revenue will shoot up if the Cupertino company comes up with a triple-lens camera smartphone in the next two years.
Now iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus, the iPhone 7 Plus have dual camera setup, which is used mostly for Bokay effects. To recall, the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X all come with 2X optical zoom.
iPhones are known for their extra-ordinary cameras. iPhone X has already set benchmarks in the technology market by taking the first place in the best selling smartphones of 2018 for Q1 2018. Apple is expected to launch the 2018 iPhone sometime around the month of September.
- Chelsea close on top four with win over Liverpool
- Isha Ambani, Anand Piramal to marry in December
- Protesters killed as Indian troops move on militants in Kashmir
- Victims Fatally Shot Inside Maryland Home Identified
- Rescue workers race to save 5 missing coal miners in Poland
- Cavs finish off Raptors for 3rd year in row
- Tesla's Model Y Set for a New Factory and 'manufacturing revolution'
- IPhone 2018 - iPhone 9 to iPhone 11 What We Know So Far
- On Twitter, Trump Urges West Virginians to Vote Against Blankenship
- Savills plc (LON:SVS) Analyst Ratings as of May 6, 2018