Apple is reportedly working on a new iPhone model that could bear three cameras at the back.
The prediction PU is in accordance with the report publication Economic Daily News, which also noted that the iPhone with three cameras to be released in 2019.
Recent news from the Taipei Times has cited a research note from Yunata Securities analyst Jeff Pu that claims Apple is likely to launch a new iPhone model with a triple lens rear camera sometime next year. At the time, it was speculated that Apple's camera system will be led by a 12-megapixel imaging sensor that's accompanied by a second camera with a 6P lens design capable of 5x zoom.
Other details on the 2019 iPhone are said to be 12-megapixel rear camera with 5x zoom option.
When we're most likely to see rain this weekend
Otherwise, the next several days will stay warm as high temperatures bounce between the 70s and 80s. Showers and thunderstorms are likely today with gusty winds and some heavy rainfall still possible.
News about Apple iPhones is always exciting.
AppleInsider speculates that the third camera on the 2019 iPhone could be used for improving image quality rather than increasing the level of zoom. Providing the triple-lens camera does come to fruition though, it will probably be relegated to the most expensive flagship released that year. Given that Apple is one of the clients of Largan, it is but natural to expect that the lens maker's revenue will shoot up if the Cupertino company comes up with a triple-lens camera smartphone in the next two years.
Now iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus, the iPhone 7 Plus have dual camera setup, which is used mostly for Bokay effects. To recall, the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X all come with 2X optical zoom.
iPhones are known for their extra-ordinary cameras. iPhone X has already set benchmarks in the technology market by taking the first place in the best selling smartphones of 2018 for Q1 2018. Apple is expected to launch the 2018 iPhone sometime around the month of September.
- Warmind to Launch May 8th at 11:00 Pacific!
- Amid AMU Row, Samajwadi Party Leader Compares Jinnah To Gandhi, Nehru
- Imperial Capital Lowers Southwest Airlines (LUV) Price Target to $68.00
- Isha Ambani, Anand Piramal to marry in December
- Protesters killed as Indian troops move on militants in Kashmir
- Tesla's Model Y Set for a New Factory and 'manufacturing revolution'
- How Analysts Rated Lookers plc (LON:LOOK) Last Week?
- Donald Glover Introduces Lando and Jams with Max Rebo on SNL
- Chelsea close on top four with win over Liverpool
- Mets to part ways with struggling Harvey