When the 600-plus guests ascend the red carpeted steps at the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the annual fundraiser known as the Met Gala on Monday, there will be a very important person in the midst - Wendy Yu, an investor and philanthropist who in March endowed the position of Curator in Charge of the Costume Institute in perpetuity. Will also feature Rancic and Jason Kennedy teaming up for a special Met Gala themed edition of E!
The theme for the 2007 Met Gala was "Poiret: King of Fashion".
Photography from inside the Met Gala will be only available for license exclusively through Getty Images.
The global human rights lawyer, who's been noted for her sophisticated sense of style, opted to wear Richard Quinn for her ensemble that night, the dramatic floral pattern well within the gala's theme of Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination. It was evidently noticeable that her looks had changed since she had last attended.
The 37-year-old reality star took to her website to release some never before seen photos from the night one year ago.
Favorite Justify wins Kentucky Derby on wettest race day
Bravazo, sixth in the Derby, might be the top Derby foe to challenge Justify over the shorter distance in Baltimore. Television ratings for the Kentucky Derby , telecast by NBC Sports, dropped to their lowest level in six years .
As for Rihanna, she's attended the Met Gala seven times, with her first being in 2007.
In 2014, Rihanna made a decision to stick to her usual crop-top style but put a red-carpet spin on it. Rihanna killed it! The theme for 2015's Met Gala was "China: Through the Looking Glass" and Rihanna did the theme justice by wearing a design by Guo Pei.
Princess Diana had so many iconic fashion moments - it really is the hardest of tasks to pick just one favourite.
The pop fashionista is sure to be a source of inspiration herself this year, with the star being no stranger to incorporating her catholic roots into her provocative wardrobe. Here, the singer is pictured arriving at the 2017 event, "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between", in New York City on May 1, 2017.
- Tesla's Model Y Set for a New Factory and 'manufacturing revolution'
- Mendelssohn bids for racing history in Kentucky Derby at 11.50pm
- Iran-backed Hezbollah, Allies Set for Major Gains in Lebanese Election
- Kanpur leads World Health Organization blacklist of cities with worst air pollution
- HL Financial Services LLC Has $4.23 Million Position in Southwest Airlines (LUV)
- Chelsea close on top four with win over Liverpool
- On Twitter, Trump Urges West Virginians to Vote Against Blankenship
- Unemployment Rate Edges Down After 6 Months At 4.1%
- Avengers: Infinity War Dominates with Another $275.1M Worldwide
- Fan gets PM Modi tattoo on his back in Karnataka's Raichur