Lows will be cool behind this front, we drop to 50 degrees by sunrise. These storms will try to spill into the area Thursday night and more severe weather is possible with this activity if it holds together. Where storms get going the earliest late this afternoon and early this evening, they'll be able to use some of the daytime heating to become potent. Wednesday is the pick of the work week with sunshine and highs in the lower 80s. In fact, there's a tornado watch in effect for much of Northern New York and Vermont. With the warmth will come the chance for scattered afternoon rain showers and thunderstorms.
Otherwise, the next several days will stay warm as high temperatures bounce between the 70s and 80s. Highs for Monday will climb into the low 90s.
Have a good weekend. We'll even have to watch for some lingering showers through the overnight period.
Showers and thunderstorms are likely today with gusty winds and some heavy rainfall still possible.
Trump Shows Sympathy for Manafort After Judge Questions Case
He also asked for dismissal of the Washington-based criminal charges on similar legal grounds, but there has not been a ruling. Trump commented on Ellis' rebuke in a speech Friday afternoon at the National Rifle Association's annual convention in Dallas.
Rain and thunderstorm chances will increase on Friday and Saturday ahead of an approaching front.
Saturday will bring more clouds with showers pushing into the mountains after lunchtime. Temperatures will remain warm.
The day will start out on the cool side, but as the sun begins to rise we warm quickly. Temperatures reach the middle to upper 70s.
- Adidas Avoids Criticizing Kanye West for His Slavery Remarks
- Imperial Capital Lowers Southwest Airlines (LUV) Price Target to $68.00
- How Many Greencore Group plc (LON:GNC)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Golden State Killer suspect fights DNA collection effort
- Stormy Daniels Hits the Town After 'SNL' Cameo
- Avengers: Infinity War Dominates with Another $275.1M Worldwide
- China installs missile systems on Philippine-claimed reefs
- Iran rules out possibility of renegotiating nuclear deal
- Tesla's Model Y Set for a New Factory and 'manufacturing revolution'
- Austin-area Boy Scouts leader reacts to name change