The Ambani and Piramals had a quiet get-together to celebrate the engagement of Isha Ambani, the daughter of Mukesh and Nita Ambani with Anand Piramal, the son of Swati and Ajay Piramal. He's reported to have thanked Mukesh Ambani for pushing him to become an entrepreneur. Anand, 33, and Isha, 26, have been long-time friends and both the families have known each other for over four decades. While the entire nation is abuzz with Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's wedding functions, there is another wedding in making which is going to rock the year 2018. The couple celebrated the occasion with a lunch, combined with their moms and dads Nita, Mukesh, Swati along with Ajay. He was previously, the youngest president of Indian Merchants' Chamber (IMC) - Youth Wing. Shloka Mehta, daughter of diamantaire Russel Mehta. One can check out the pictures and video of the newly engaged couple with Ambani and Piramal families seeking blessings of the almighty.
Akash and Shloka, who have studied together at Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai and have been close friends for years, got engaged at a five-star resort in Goa.
After launching his healthcare project, Anand kickstarted his second venture, Piramal Realty, a start-up that dabbles in real estate.
Kanpur leads World Health Organization blacklist of cities with worst air pollution
A non-attainment area is an area considered to have air quality worse than the National Ambient Air Quality Standards. In July 2016, all non-attainment cities were given a set of 42 action points for improving on air quality.
Isha's grandparents, Kokilaben Ambani and Purnimaben Dalal, and brothers Akash and Anant were also present along with Anand's elder sister Nandini, her husband Peter DeYoung and their children Anya and Dev. "The group's flagship company, Piramal Enterprises Limited, generates more than 51% of its revenues from global markets", the official website says. Anand Piramal has done BA in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania and then did his Masters from the Harvard University.
She is a director on the board of Reliance Jio and that of Reliance Retail, the two fully owned subsidiaries of Reliance Industries that have been driving the Reliance Group's diversification into new areas of opportunity. Isha Ambani retains a bachelor's degree in psychology and Southern African American studies in Yale College and Is Predicted to complete an MBA in the Graduate College of Business, Stanford College by June this past year.
- China installs missile systems on Philippine-claimed reefs
- HL Financial Services LLC Has $4.23 Million Position in Southwest Airlines (LUV)
- Chelsea close on top four with win over Liverpool
- Avengers: Infinity War Dominates with Another $275.1M Worldwide
- Austin-area Boy Scouts leader reacts to name change
- How Analysts Rated Lookers plc (LON:LOOK) Last Week?
- Amid AMU Row, Samajwadi Party Leader Compares Jinnah To Gandhi, Nehru
- Imperial Capital Lowers Southwest Airlines (LUV) Price Target to $68.00
- Tesla's Model Y Set for a New Factory and 'manufacturing revolution'
- On Twitter, Trump Urges West Virginians to Vote Against Blankenship