"When you hear about slavery for 400 years-for 400 years?!" he said. "What you say to somebody is a reflection of how you feel about yourself, when you put that energy into the world". "When you look up five years from now or 10 years from now, there'll be, I'll be even more, I'll have more experience, I'll be in a better place than I was today. It's like we're mentally in prison". I like the word "imprisoned" because slavery goes too directly to the idea of blacks ... so prison is something that unites us as one race.
The eventful month of Kanye West continued Tuesday with the release of an extensive sit-down interview, which was immediately followed by the rapper invading the TMZ offices and calling slavery "a choice". Blacks and whites being one race.
"Me putting the hat on forces an evolution", he said.
"When I wear that hat, it's like a fight for equality", he said.
Lords vote to allow United Kingdom parliament to block Brexit 'no deal'
The move is being described by senior figures as one of the most significant amendments of the Brexit process. This is a massive defeat for the Government'.
"It was really just my subconscious". "I felt the need to speak at this point", he said.
In an open letter to the star, Dr Jan Adams wrote: "I ask that you cease and desist using my photo or any image of me to promote your album or any of your work. It's just an innate feeling I want to express".
"I was pleased to see Kanye West come out and talk about that", the retired brain surgeon told conservative outlet The Daily Signal. "But there is fact and real-life, real world outcome behind everything you just said". We don't know how to think for ourselves. "I'm just saying exactly what I feel out of love".
When pressed at what part he agrees with, West did not elaborate but said that the President winning was inspiring to him. "Frankly, I'm disappointed, I'm appalled, and, brother, I am unbelievably hurt by the fact that you have morphed into something that, to me, is not real".
- Stormy Daniels files defamation suit against Trump
- Boston, Get Ready! Amazon to Add 2000 Jobs
- Judge tosses Manafort civil suit challenging special counsel
- Armenian opposition block nominates Prime Minister
- Real Madrid v Bayern preview: Zinedine Zidane wants holders to attack Bavarians
- One-Handed Player Shaquem Griffin Makes NFL History With Seahawks Draft
- Thousands rally against drug cartel violence in Mexico following film students' deaths
- Massive apartment building fire in Brazil kills one as building collapses
- Paul Haynes, who studied the killer for years, thinks ancestry websites helped
- North Korea Meeting Could Happen in Korean DMZ