"There has been no formal discussion as yet with the players on the day-night Test, but the general consensus among players is that they are not yet accustomed to it".
Sky Sports has secured the rights to broadcast ball-by-ball coverage of Ireland's inaugural Test - against Pakistan - and the T20I series against India.
The limited-overs cricket continues when India play three T20 fixtures in Australia in November, before the first Test between the two nations starts in Adelaide on December 6.
Global cricket will run from September to February this summer in a significantly revamped schedule that will include visits from South Africa, India, Sri Lanka and New Zealand. "So a question of playing a day-night Test match in Adelaide just doesn't arise", a CoA was quoted as saying by The Indian Express. If so, it would help prepare them for a pink-ball clash on Australian soil. He was neither part of any team in Duleep Trophy nor was part of India A that has played with pink ball twice.
Instead the Gabba will host the first of two Tests against Sri Lanka, a day-nighter from January 24 which runs over the Australia Day long weekend. "There, we will also deliver a large-scale community festival in partnership with the Victorian Government, which will be a terrific celebration of Indian culture".
Mueller has list of questions for Trump
Former British spy Christopher Steele was a government contractor when he illegally leaked the dossier and lied about it. Mueller hopes to ask Trump the objective for several meetings he had with Comey during the early days of his presidency.
Cricket Australia CEO James Sutherland speaks to media.
Metricon will host a T20 game between Australia and South Africa in November in a decision which will be formally announced at a press conference later today.
New stadiums in Perth and Adelaide have leapfrogged the outdated Gabba, where Australia has traditionally played the first test of each summer and not lost since 1988.
Exposure to pink-ball is a must before playing day-night cricket as the pink Kookaburra tends to swing quite a lot under the lights.
After the Test series, India will remain in Australia for three ODIs at the SCG, Adelaide Oval, and the MCG.
The Carrara venue, which is the home ground of the AFL's Gold Coast Suns and recently staged the athletics at the Commonwealth Games, may be considered for use during the 2018/19 Big Bash League.
- Undistracted by FBI visit, Emelianenko wins by TKO over Mir
- Dolphins draft Alabama's Minkah Fitzpatrick in first round
- Mass Grave Of Child Human Sacrifice Victims Found In Peru
- One-Handed Player Shaquem Griffin Makes NFL History With Seahawks Draft
- Syrian Army clears Damascus southern outskirts of terrorism
- Ana Navarro: Give Nobel Peace Prize To Michelle Wolf For WHCD Gig
- North Korea Meeting Could Happen in Korean DMZ
- Is Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.B) A Great Dividend Stock?
- Taiwan condemns China's deal to establish ties with Dominican Republic
- Massive apartment building fire in Brazil kills one as building collapses