This latest teaser has everyone opening their minds about what the infamous Fortnite meteor could really mean for the future of the game. Could the arrival of the mysterious comet be closer than ever before?
Fans have been anxiously following the appearance of a meteor spotted in the sky in-game, as well as what it could mean for the Fortnite meta.
The extended downtime lead to Epic Games giving players a free backbling item and Battle Stars to make up for the delays.
One of the first sightings of a meteor making impact to the map of Fortnite came from community member Fire Breather on Twitter where they posted a video showing multiple flaming projectiles from the sky land right near them during a match today.
You can now buy the Amazon Echo Spot in India
Video calls and messages work between any two Echo Spot devices and on Android and iOS devices using the Alexa companion app. Equipped with four microphones, the new Echo Spot complies with the second gen far-field technology for greater sensitivity.
This has further fuelled speculation that the comet will land alongside an alien spacecraft, a speculation only further fuelled by the presence of a protestor sign recently added to the game appearing to show a UFO inside a pink heart.
It also, whilst indirectly, references the Meteor, as the image is also reminiscent of a comet-like shape crashing down. Are we finally going to see the fall of Tilted Towers or some sort of game-changing update in the coming days? The game hasn't even been out for a full year yet, and we are already going into its fourth season of play with new rewards, challenges, and more.
Now in game, TVs are playing an emergency broadcast, which seems to contain a message in Morse code. Turns out the mad lads actually managed to do it! The key question though, is whether Luminosity managed to gain a single point to get themselves on the board. In it she says the game's terms and conditions require parental consent for minors to play the game, which she claims she did not give.
- Lloyds Banking Group reported strong profit growth in Q1 2018
- Israel arrests 2 Palestinians on Gaza border
- Armenia: calls for new rally after talks on replacing prime minister halted
- Hawaii News Now: Bob Dorough of 'Schoolhouse Rock' is dead at 94
- Tattered textbooks and cockroach infested buildings: Inside the Arizona teachers' strike
- Manhunt over after 2 Dallas officers and Home Depot employee shot
- Top Banking panel Democrat calls on Mulvaney to resign after lobbyist remarks
- Ford plans to cut Fusion, Taurus and Fiesta from auto lineup
- Mnuchin to Travel to China for Trade Talks Next Week
- Sensex sheds 115 pts on weak global cues, profit-booking