"No. 2, it's fascinating to me that CNN would go there".
Conway's husband George Conway, who has been married to the White House counselor since 2001, has previously made social media posts about adult film star Stormy Daniels, who claims she had an affair with Trump in 2006, and about the administration.
As the two battled Conway added, "You just brought him into this".
"Why should a senior White House official have to answer for what her husband - who's a private lawyer and not really a public figure - is tweeting if he's being critical of the president?" "Are we going to do that?"
Miami police use stun gun on man accused of touching female passenger
This is the moment a man who was tasered and detained on a flight in Miami was hauled through the terminal by airport police. Garcia further delayed his departure - as well as the flight's - by entwining his legs with the aircraft seats.
"It's fascinating for me CNN goes there (that) it is now fair game the way individuals's spouses and others may disagree using them", Conway stated.
"No.1 ... that woman who lost the election whose name I never say on TV anymore is wrong that women - I think she said white women have to listen to ... the men in their life to form their own political opinions", Conway responded. "It's about questioning- openly questioning exactly what you are providing for a living and with regard to your manager". Debra, you're a friend, a mentor, and a role model for so many, including me, and I'm excited to continue this conversation with you and all of the leading women from tonight's event.
"There are other family members of people who work at the White House who certainly don't support the President privately and publicly", Conway said. "We bite our tongue plenty since I work for individuals of this nation, the United States federal government, and the presidency and the President of the United States, so there is plenty that I do not state".
When Conway appeared on CNN's State of the Union Sunday, this was not a topic she wanted to discuss. Aside From President Jimmy Carter and first lady Rosalynn Carter, who were missing because of President Carter's overseas travel and Rosalynn's healing from surgical treatment, the only individual missing out on was Trump.
- In bumpy road to confirmation, Mike Pompeo faces committee vote
- Trump considering pardon for boxing champion after call from Sylvester Stallone
- Confirmed: Manchester City to hold parade to celebrate double-winning season
- Cubs' Kris Bryant hit in head with pitch, leaves game vs. Rockies
- San Antonio Spurs: 3 takeaways from Game 3 vs. Warriors
- Saints will let Ravens offer sheet to Willie Snead stand
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah wins PFA Player of the Year
- European Union welcomes NK's decision to stop nuclear, missile tests
- ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 launched, Price in India, specifications, offers
- Brandon Belt breaks Major League Baseball record for longest at-bat, goes 21 pitches