Many women and children among those killed in a wedding tent in Hajjah's Bani Qays district, medical official says.
At least 46 people were wounded in the attack, 30 of them children, the official added.
Graphic video of the airstrike's aftermath released by Houthi-run media showed a young boy clinging to his father's corpse and crying as medics tried to pull him away.
The Saudi-led coalition said it would investigate the incident.
"We take this report very seriously and it will be fully investigated as all reports of this nature are".
Democrat Meltdown In Midterm Polling
On taxes, Republicans held a slight edge: 31% preferred the GOP to handle tax policy and 29% preferred Democrats. A March 2-9 CNN poll found the generic congressional ballot had tightened to some 6-point lead for Democrats.
The Houthis, Shiite rebels allied with Iran, control much of northern Yemen, including the capital, Sanaa.
Yemen has been since March 25, 2015 under a brutal aggression by Saudi-led coalition, which also includes UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Sudan and Kuwait, in a bid to restore power to fugitive former president Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi.
The coalition has carried out 1000's of air strikes in Yemen which have hit faculties, markets and hospitals, killing tons of of individuals - although it says it doesn't goal civilians.
Saudi-led coalition airstrikes are behind 61% of all civilian casualties in Yemen's war, according to the United Nations human rights office.
On October 7, 2015, another air raid killed 43 people at a wedding in Sanaban village in the Dhammar governorate in Yemen.
Almost 10,000 people have since been killed in the conflict, in what the United Nations has called the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
- China's ZTE delays earnings amid confusion over US ban
- Prince Charles to Be Next Commonwealth Head After Queen Elizabeth II
- Record Store Day hits B's Music in Mt. Pleasant
- Is This The Reason Khloe Kardashian Gave Baby True Tristan Thompson's Surname?
- San Antonio Spurs: 3 takeaways from Game 3 vs. Warriors
- FTC's Facebook Audit Didn't Catch Cambridge Analytica Leaks
- Will Cohen Flip on Trump?
- Humboldt Broncos bus crash: GoFundMe raises record $11.5m
- Confirmed: Manchester City to hold parade to celebrate double-winning season
- Flyers down Penguins on road to force Game 6