Real missed several chances to take the lead in the tie through Isco, Varane and Ronaldo, before the late drama to cap off a quite unbelievable game of football.
Real Madrid progressed to the semi-finals after Cristiano Ronaldo scored a last-minute penalty to seal a 4-2 aggregate victory over Juventus. He played a ideal ball to the far post, and Mandzukic was able to use his height advantage over Carvajal to bring Juventus within just one goal on aggregate.
Do you think the referee was right to award the penalty? His 41st goal of the season spared Real's blushes after Juventus had come from 3-0 down from the first leg to level the tie at 3-3.
"Life goes on. I'm happy and proud of how we played, we made the impossible possible".
It was the first time in 22 home Champions League matches that Bayern had failed to score, while Sevilla's misery was compounded in stoppage when Correa was sent off.
The 32-year-old should never have been allowed on the sidelines, however.
Sega Mega Drive Mini announced in Japan
Since M2 has a really good reputation for handling emulation of the re-released games especially with the Sega Ages title. During SEGA FES 2018 in Akihabara, Japan, SEGA revealed its Mega Drive Mini which will launch this summer in the region.
Spanish giants Real Madrid have qualified for the semi finals of the Champions League despite suffering a 1 - 3 defeat at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.
Blancos coach Zinedane Zidane started the second half with a double-substitution, replacing Bale with Lucas Vazquez and opting for Marco Asensio over Casemiro.
Needless to say, the reaction to the match has polarised opinion.
Perhaps unfairly, an irate Gianluigi Buffon was showed a red card for arguing the call, and Wojciech Szczesny was brought on to try to save Juventus' comeback hopes.
"There was no VAR tonight".
I knew we would be up against it, but I didn't expect what happened in the first minute. The penalty tonight was a similar incident to the one involving [Juan] Cuadrado in the first leg. We must remember that we beat Real Madrid 3-0 on their own turf and only a insane person would've believed that going in. I would have had two subs to work with - I'd held those back to change the game.
"I'm really disappointed with what's been said".
- Kentucky legislature overrides governor's vetoes of budget, revenue bills
- Turkey welcomes strikes on Syria as 'appropriate'
- Roy inspires Daredevils to extend Indians' misery
- U.S. launches 'precision srikes' on Syria as UK, France join in
- Taliban attacks Afghan district compound; at least 18 killed
- IPL 2018: Kolkata Knight Riders Vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Preview And Prediction
- Telegram's lawyer slams blocking in Russian Federation as violation of rights and freedoms
- Sunday's National Basketball Association roundup: Pacers get the jump on Cavaliers
- Ice storm warning for Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara
- Advertising chief Sir Martin Sorrell steps down after 33 years