Real missed several chances to take the lead in the tie through Isco, Varane and Ronaldo, before the late drama to cap off a quite unbelievable game of football.
Real Madrid progressed to the semi-finals after Cristiano Ronaldo scored a last-minute penalty to seal a 4-2 aggregate victory over Juventus. He played a ideal ball to the far post, and Mandzukic was able to use his height advantage over Carvajal to bring Juventus within just one goal on aggregate.
Do you think the referee was right to award the penalty? His 41st goal of the season spared Real's blushes after Juventus had come from 3-0 down from the first leg to level the tie at 3-3.
"Life goes on. I'm happy and proud of how we played, we made the impossible possible".
It was the first time in 22 home Champions League matches that Bayern had failed to score, while Sevilla's misery was compounded in stoppage when Correa was sent off.
The 32-year-old should never have been allowed on the sidelines, however.
Telegram's lawyer slams blocking in Russian Federation as violation of rights and freedoms
Roskomnadzor said on its website it will start the procedure to block Telegram once it receives a written ruling from the court. Telegram's service has faced temporary blocks in Iran - over content being spread on the platform that the regime dislikes.
Spanish giants Real Madrid have qualified for the semi finals of the Champions League despite suffering a 1 - 3 defeat at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.
Blancos coach Zinedane Zidane started the second half with a double-substitution, replacing Bale with Lucas Vazquez and opting for Marco Asensio over Casemiro.
Needless to say, the reaction to the match has polarised opinion.
Perhaps unfairly, an irate Gianluigi Buffon was showed a red card for arguing the call, and Wojciech Szczesny was brought on to try to save Juventus' comeback hopes.
"There was no VAR tonight".
I knew we would be up against it, but I didn't expect what happened in the first minute. The penalty tonight was a similar incident to the one involving [Juan] Cuadrado in the first leg. We must remember that we beat Real Madrid 3-0 on their own turf and only a insane person would've believed that going in. I would have had two subs to work with - I'd held those back to change the game.
"I'm really disappointed with what's been said".
- Advertising chief Sir Martin Sorrell steps down after 33 years
- China, Japan resume economic talks after 8 years
- Henderson retains LPGA Hawaii event lead
- Netanyahu: 'Full Support' for US Syria Strikes
- Ice storm warning for Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara
- Sunday's National Basketball Association roundup: Pacers get the jump on Cavaliers
- Salah nominated for PFA Players' Player of the Year award
- Chemical inspectors to begin work in Syria's Douma
- Taliban attacks Afghan district compound; at least 18 killed
- Trump lawyer arranged GOP fund-raiser's payment to former Playboy Playmate