In a written statement, Netanyahu said the decision taken by the US and backed by the United Kingdom and France shows that the commitment of these countries to combat chemical weapons is not limited to the declaration.
Meanwhile, Israel declared its support for the US -led strikes against Syria.
African asylum seekers and Israeli activists protest in central Jerusalem, against their deportation, on April 4, 2018.
The U.S., U.K., and France jointly launched airstrikes on the Assad regime's alleged chemical weapons facilities in Syria earlier on Saturday.
Netanyahu said he told May that "the important global message that was given with the attack was zero tolerance for the use of non-conventional weapons".
"I added that this policy needs to also be expressed in preventing terrorist states and groups from having nuclear abilities".
Netanyahu reiterated his warnings over Iran's presence in Syria after previously pledging not to allow the country to entrench itself militarily on its northern border.
Unnao rape case: BJP MLA Kuldeep Singh claims was in Kanpur
Mir added that Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti had expressed her displeasure with the BJP over the "conduct of two ministers". They made the two ministers resign.
Netanyahu said Syrian president Bashar al-Assad must understand that "his provision of a forward base for Iran and its proxies endangers Syria".
Punitive US-led strikes on Syria are justified because of the "murderous actions" of the Damascus government, an Israeli official said today.
Israel said on Friday that an Iranian drone shot down in February by its air force had been fitted with explosives intended.
The attack was widely attributed to Israel, thought it has neither confirmed nor denied responsibility.
Public radio said that Israel had been informed ahead of time of the strikes that were carried out by the United States, France and Britain in response to the alleged chemical weapons attacks in the rebel-held Damascus suburb of Douma last Saturday.
Israel's National Security Adviser, Meir Ben Shabbat, also spoke with incoming U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton prior to the attack.
- Judge Extends Evidence Deadline For Cohen Team On Attorney-Client Privilege
- Trump now backs marijuana 'states rights' bill, senator says
- Roy inspires Daredevils to extend Indians' misery
- U.S. launches 'precision srikes' on Syria as UK, France join in
- Ramaphosa apologises to Winnie for not getting Isithwalandwe honour
- Southampton 2-3 Chelsea: 5 Talking Points
- Ice storm warning for Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara
- Snapshot of Commonwealth Games day 10
- BJP Fast: Congress demands Parliament be reconvened to debate and legislate
- Trump Targets a Postal Service Rainmaker: Package Delivery