Sources told Kashmir Dispatch that resignations of Lal Singh and Chander Parkash Ganga will be sent to CM Mehbooba Mufti.
"Their anger against Chief Minister Siddaramaiah will turn into votes for the BJP, " he asserted.
Rubbishing allegations of the NDA trying to do away with reservation, the Union Minister said there was no truth to it and instead, the Central government was doing everything to address the complaints of the Dalits in the aftermath of a recent Supreme Court decision that introduced anticipatory bail in discrimination case while also making it mandatory for the police officers to first check the legitimacy of the complaint before filing an FIR or arresting the accused. She added that law will not be obstructed by the irresponsible actions and statements of a group of people.
The brutal gang rape and murder of an eight-year old girl has sparked outrage and anger across India.
The MLB All-Star Game is Coming to LA in 2020
Dodger Stadium is one of our iconic stadiums and it's particularly appropriate that we bring an All-Star Game here. He narrated a short video for the Dodgers below to announce that Dodger Stadium will host the 2020 All-Star Game.
JKPCC President asked the Chief Minister to go for self-introspection and take action before the fire of rape & murder of innocent nomad girl engulfs' the entire State, for which she will be responsible fully.
Rahul Gandhi, the chief of the main opposition Congress party, led a candlelight march in Delhi on Thursday night.
RANCHIJHARKHAND STATE12 APRIL 2018Union Minister for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi (C) alongwith Ranchi Lokshabha Constituency Member of Parliament Ramthal Choudhary (R) and Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament Mahesh Poddar (L) other Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) MLAs of Jharkhand Assembly sitting on a BJPs nationwide day long fast to protest against undemocratic and anti-development disruptive politics of Congress and its allies at Morhabadi grounds in Ranchi, Jharkhand on Thursday.
The Congress on Friday questioned the silence of prominent and vocal women leaders of the BJP including Srmiti Irani and Sushma Swaraj over the incidents of rape in Unnao and Kathua, and attacked the government for treating the cases "in the perspective of religion and community". "There are some people who want to politicise such incidents, but as a woman, I believe and it is my request that victim-shaming should not be done", she said. "They were secular then, but the BJP has vitiated the atmosphere so badly in Jammu and Kashmir that these individuals have now turned communal", Azad said. The government also suspended the Unnao Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- 49ers player Reuben Foster accused of attacking girlfriend, rupturing her eardrum
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Plays Nigerian Character In New Movie
- Southampton 2-3 Chelsea: 5 Talking Points
- Trump Targets a Postal Service Rainmaker: Package Delivery
- Nigeria moves 5 places up on Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings
- Volkswagen to replace HR chief with Gunnar Kilian -…
- Nicki Minaj Courtside at Lakers For Andre Ingram's Insane Debut
- Nicki Minaj Tears Up Over Cardi B: She 'Really Hurt My Feelings'
- Sergio Ramos Could Face Second UCL Ban for Pitch Encroachment Against Juventus
- Kevin Durant Will Reportedly Opt Out, Restructure Contract With Warriors