Bundesliga superpower Bayern Munich are the second most favorable at 2/1.
As Dutton reported, UEFA make it clear any suspended player is not allowed near the technical area and that anyone who breaches such a regulation will be handed another match ban.
In Alonso's case the match he missed was, in the grand scheme of things relatively inconsequential, but should the 32-year-old miss the first leg of his team's semi-final it could prove costly for Madrid as they chase a historic third Champions League in a row.
The Champions League semi-final draw live stream and TV coverage will be available exclusively with BT Sport as Liverpool learn their last-four fate at UEFA's headquarters in Nyon.
According to UEFA regulations, a player who is ineligible for the match can not be seen participating in any manner.
Pep Guardiola: 'Antonio Mateu Lahoz is a special guy'
I didn't insult him. "I was polite, I was correct, but Mateu Lahoz is a special guy, he likes to be different, he likes to be special".
Meanwhile, Real and Bayern are likely to progress as they both take leads into their home legs against Juventus and Sevilla respectively.
The Spaniard was involved in a verbal exchange with Allegri near the final whistle after Ronaldo tucked his penalty away.
Ramos will now wait and see if referee Michael Oliver includes his name in the match report.
Cristiano Ronaldo showed nerves of steel to score an injury-time penalty and send holder Real Madrid into the semifinals of the Champions League in extraordinary circumstances as it lost 3-1 to Juventus Wednesday but won a thrilling tie 4-3 on aggregate.
UEFA are usually very strict when it comes to punishment and it would come as no surprise if Ramos is indeed given a ban.
Navas has been in fine form for Madrid of late, but he was badly at fault in the 60th minute when he let a simple ball slip through his hand leaving Blaise Matudi with a simple tap in from close range.
- Who Is Masazo Nonaka? Japanese Man Confirmed As World's Oldest Male
- Di Francesco On Roma Win: I Deserve The Credit
- No survivors in small plane crash at TPC Scottsdale
- 'Trump was right' McMaster offers troops to patrol Texas border
- Arab fashion week comes to Saudi Arabia
- Dhawan stars in SRH's win over Rajasthan Royals
- Apple's Energy 100 Percent Clean, Renewable, Company Says
- Seventh murder charge for alleged Toronto serial killer
- Man accused of telling woman he has 'full-blown AIDS' before raping her
- Zidane stumped by Real's Euro-dominance and domestic woes