Buffon who missed out on another attempt to win the UEFA Champions League also accused Oliver of having "no heart in his chest" for awarding that late penalty for Mehdi Benatia's challenge on Lucas Vazquez in the penalty box.
The game was heading to extra time - as the three-minute added time was nearly up - when Mehdi Benatia brought down Lucas Vazquez in the box, and Cristiano Ronaldo converted the penalty to send Real to the semifinals.
The penalty call came after Juventus defender Medhi Benatia tried to keep Lucas Vazquez from scoring from close range after Ronaldo headed down a ball back toward the area.
The stopper was sent off in the final moments of the match as his Juventus side was dumped out of the tournament by a Cristiano Ronaldo penalty. "You need to understand that after a game like this to have a penalty awarded against you is hard to take". I don't know if this will be the last game in the Champions League for him. It means you don't know where you are, what teams you face, what football is: "you don't really know shit".
"I don't understand why they are protesting", he said to reporters after the game.
Zidane stumped by Real's Euro-dominance and domestic woes
Del Piero's 42nd minute strike doubled Juve's advantage and put Marcello Lippi's side firmly in the driving seat. Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegrii: "Our duty is to cancel the 3-0 result of the first game".
It was the fourth time he had been sent off but the first in his distinguished Champions League career.
"A human being can not decide the elimination of a team with such a decision".
"Clearly you can not have a heart in your chest, but a garbage bin".
"If you do not have personality and courage, you should go to the stands to watch the match with your wife and with a Sprite".
"I don't think he deserved to be sent off", Zidane said.
The match looked set for extra time, after a Mandzukic brace and Matuidi goal restored parity, however, a last-minute penalty goal from Ronaldo secured progress for Madrid.
At 40, this was likely Buffon's last chance at getting his hands on the prestigious European title and, when interviewed on Thursday morning, it was quite evident that he was far from over his sending off.
- Nicki Minaj Courtside at Lakers For Andre Ingram's Insane Debut
- 49ers player Reuben Foster accused of attacking girlfriend, rupturing her eardrum
- Iranian forces among 14 killed in strike on Syria air base: monitor
- 'Trump was right' McMaster offers troops to patrol Texas border
- More footage of Tristan Thompson cheating on Khloe has emerged
- Severe concussion in your 20s increases risk of dementia, study warns
- Man accused of telling woman he has 'full-blown AIDS' before raping her
- U.S. approves $300mn guided missile deal with Qatar
- Who Is Masazo Nonaka? Japanese Man Confirmed As World's Oldest Male
- Uber CEO Says Autonomous Testing Done Until NTSB Investigation Complete