Rousey teamed up with Kurt Angle to defeat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in a mixed tag team match at WrestleMania 34 on Sunday night.
He was made to wait, and had to deal with Elias first, but when the lights went out one more time, and the trenchcoat, hat and gloves Taker left in the ring a year ago appeared in the ring, business picked up and we got ourselves a match. Because the camera couldn't stop cutting back to him to get a reaction. He did a song about how Cena sucks and so do the fans in New Orleans.
Cena made quick work of Elias, and walked off disappointed before the Dead Man finally rose after some shenanigans with his ring gear disappearing in the ring.
After outside interference from Triple H, Rousey and the WWE's chief operating officer squared off in the ring - something that has rarely ever been allowed in a WWE ring - with Rousey landing more blows before McMahon re-entered. However, Steph was back in the ring again and helped pull him down.
Crude oil prices dip slightly
HK/SIN, to $63.66 per barrel Brent crude futures were up 32 cents per barrel to $68.34 per barrel. Inventories are forecast to have risen by 2 million barrels, according to a Bloomberg survey.
The MMA fighter has found her groove in the world of professional wrestling, winning her debut on Sunday night in front of a roaring crowd. Rousey's new boss struggled for a while to hold her off but Rousey used her strength and locked the hold on to make Steph instantly tap out.
But then the lights went out.
This was Rousey's first in-ring athletic display since competing in a losing effort to current UFC champion Amana Nunes at UFC 207 on December 30, 2016.
- Body found in ocean near site of Hart family crash
- Antonio Conte predicts Chelsea FC v West Ham
- Israeli defense minister claims there are 'no innocent people' in Gaza
- Wellington vs. Clearview softball: Rosecrans pitches, powers Dukes to win
- VSS Unity takes supersonic flight towards space tourism
- What are thunderclap headaches? World's hottest chili pepper can cause stroke
- Cristiano Ronaldo Smashes Home 650th Career Goal In Madrid Derby
- YouTube shooter's freaky videos key to suspected motive, police say
- Backpage.com shut down, about damn time
- One more BJP MP joins chorus over Dalit issue