Rousey teamed up with Kurt Angle to defeat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in a mixed tag team match at WrestleMania 34 on Sunday night.
He was made to wait, and had to deal with Elias first, but when the lights went out one more time, and the trenchcoat, hat and gloves Taker left in the ring a year ago appeared in the ring, business picked up and we got ourselves a match. Because the camera couldn't stop cutting back to him to get a reaction. He did a song about how Cena sucks and so do the fans in New Orleans.
Cena made quick work of Elias, and walked off disappointed before the Dead Man finally rose after some shenanigans with his ring gear disappearing in the ring.
After outside interference from Triple H, Rousey and the WWE's chief operating officer squared off in the ring - something that has rarely ever been allowed in a WWE ring - with Rousey landing more blows before McMahon re-entered. However, Steph was back in the ring again and helped pull him down.
Kane disputes league giving Eriksen 2nd goal
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino explained: "We're playing for three points, the same as against Chelsea". Performance-wise, we don't look like a team in the bottom two that's for sure".
The MMA fighter has found her groove in the world of professional wrestling, winning her debut on Sunday night in front of a roaring crowd. Rousey's new boss struggled for a while to hold her off but Rousey used her strength and locked the hold on to make Steph instantly tap out.
But then the lights went out.
This was Rousey's first in-ring athletic display since competing in a losing effort to current UFC champion Amana Nunes at UFC 207 on December 30, 2016.
- Israeli defense minister claims there are 'no innocent people' in Gaza
- Putin allies targeted in new US sanctions
- After WhatsApp, 'unsend' your messages on Facebook Messenger soon
- Charter bus en route to Augusta crashes, several injured
- Orban nearly certain of fourth term as Hungary votes
- VSS Unity takes supersonic flight towards space tourism
- Cristiano Ronaldo Smashes Home 650th Career Goal In Madrid Derby
- Antonio Conte predicts Chelsea FC v West Ham
- YouTube shooter's freaky videos key to suspected motive, police say
- Facebook bans another political data analytics firm, AggregateIQ