Similar statements were made in the Senate, whose plenary unanimously approved a declaration that also demands that the government of President Enrique Peña Nieto end the relations of cooperation with Washington in migration matters.
"Trump's conduct has been permanently and systematically, not only disrespectful, but insulting, based on prejudices and misinformation and making frequent use of threats and blackmail", said Laura Rojas, head of the Mexican Senate's Foreign Relations Committee, Reuters reported.
Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto lashed out at his USA counterpart Donald Trump on Thursday amid growing tensions over migration and border security, saying "threatening or disrespectful attitudes" were unjustified. "We will only act in the best interest of Mexicans", the Mexican leader said.
Leftist front-runner Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador of the National Regeneration Movement (MORENA) gestures while addressing supporters during a campaign rally in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico April 5, 2018.
Marvel's Spider-Man is swinging onto PlayStation this September
After almost two years of waiting, we finally have a release date for Insomniac Games upcoming Marvel's Spider-Man for the PS4. This has lead many excited fans to become sceptical about how the game might look when it comes to the original PS4.
Jose Antonio Meade, the candidate for the Institutional Revolutionary Party in the presidential election July 1, called for candidates to come together to condemn National Guard troops on the border.
At its height last week, the caravan consisted of nearly 1,500 people mostly from Central America.
The migrants had been camped out at a sports field in southern Oaxaca since the weekend. "Then every migrant will be informed of the legal options they have and the difficulties to get a refugee status in the United States, which could mean up to a year in a jail-like situation until everything is solved", Rodrigo Abeja, one of the caravan's organizers, told the Spanish newspaper El Pais.
'We do not accept the construction of a wall on our border.
Most of the migrants joined the caravan in hope of reaching the US and escaping from violence plaguing their own countries.
- 5.3-magnitude quake hits near Channel Islands, rattles Southern California
- Newport News man arrested for shooting at woman in vehicle
- UK's May decries gender pay gap as 'burning injustice'
- Tiangong-1: Pioneer of China's space station
- Yes, it's April. No, we're not done with snow
- Are Apple's rumored new iPhone features Android ripoffs, or revolutionary?
- Trump tweets condolences in Marine chopper crash
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Switch Version Listed On Nintendo UK Website
- Apple hires Google's head of search, Strathclyde Uni graduate John Giannandrea
- Subscription streaming service to launch on 12 April