Damaging winds wand large hail will be the primary threats in cities like El Dorado, Texarkana, Mena and Arkadelphia, according to the agency's North Little Rock office.
This front has the possibility to produce a line of strong to severe storms similar to what we saw Tuesday night.
Rain eases to showers overnight and Friday looks mainly dry through the Capital Region - a welcome break between systems.
We're tracking an area of low pressure that will move across the Palmetto State Saturday morning into the afternoon. A touch of drizzle is possible at times, and temperatures will fall through the 50s during the morning, possibly reaching the 40s over north Alabama by afternoon. There are a few factors that could limit the severe weather potential.
Parts of the Midlands are under a Marginal Risk of severe weather Saturday.
German court agrees to release former Catalan leader on bail
A Spanish official says the government respects judicial decisions "always, when it likes them and when it doesn't". Sanchez said in a letter from a Madrid jail published Thursday that he was ready to try again to be elected.
Spring means severe weather and the State of MI wants to make sure everyone is ready with a state-wide tornado drill.
Damaging winds will be the biggest threat with any storms that develop. There is going to be about a 30-degree temperature difference between Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
Partial clearing is in the cards for Sunday ahead of the next chance of rainfall arriving on Monday. A south wind help temperatures surge into the upper 70s Friday. Temperatures are hovering in the mid and upper 30s for most of us.
A chance for showers and thunderstorms enters the picture on Saturday. Frost also was in the forecast for Wednesday night of this week.
- Prince Philip admitted to hospital for planned hip surgery
- 'Fortnite' Vending Machine Locations - How to Find a Vending Machine
- Trump tweets condolences in Marine chopper crash
- Air Force F-16 Pilot Who Crashed In Nevada Wednesday Dies
- India to host dialogue with Japan and U.S. to countervail China?
- Arsenal's Calum Chambers targets strong Premier League finish
- Paytm Mall to raise $446 mn from SoftBank and Alibaba
- Marvel's Spider-Man is swinging onto PlayStation this September
- UK's May decries gender pay gap as 'burning injustice'
- Yes, it's April. No, we're not done with snow