The National Weather Service posted a winter storm warning for Wisconsin's midsection through Wednesday morning.
We will not see a widespread severe weather threat like what Cincinnati, Nashville, Louisville, or even Charleston is seeing today (April 3, 2018). How much snow? Right now it looks like up to an inch is possible with a few spots perhaps topping out around 2 inches.
The storm left half a foot of snow in Minnesota and the Dakotas, and up to 19 inches in parts of Montana.
The rain-snow mix could be an "inconvenience" for this morning's rush-hour traffic, said Van DeWald, a meteorologist with the weather service office in Valley.
Robert Griffin III, Ravens, reach agreement on 1-year deal
After a wonder rookie season, which saw him complete 65.6 percent of his passes for 3,200 yards, 20 TDs and only 5 interceptions. The Baltimore Ravens announced on Twitter Wednesday that Griffin and the team had reached a deal on a one-year contract.
While many areas in the Northeast will be bracing for snow later this week, Minnesota will enter the weekend with frigid temperatures.
The winds this afternoon could gust near 50 miles per hour in Boston and higher through western areas of the state.
"Some years we get a spring that sets up early", he said, "and other years we're in a transition", with winter-like weather conditions sticking around.
Bitterly cold air, at least for April standards, will move into the Midwest Tuesday into Wednesday and reach the East Coast by Wednesday night. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent. But a county or two away could receive less than two inches of snow, he said. A frontal system moves south of New England Friday night and another wave of low pressure will ride along it for Saturday afternoon and into Saturday evening. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. There's a possibility that Monday and Tuesday will also see snow but it's a little too early to know how that storm will play out.
- Chinese space station's re-entry time narrowed
- Newport News man arrested for shooting at woman in vehicle
- UK's May decries gender pay gap as 'burning injustice'
- Brandin Cooks was a fine fit, the Patriots couldn't re-sign him
- Active shooter situation at YouTube headquarters; multiple patients
- Final Four hero lifts Notre Dame to title
- Subscription streaming service to launch on 12 April
- Dutch Lawyer Convicted as Part of Mueller Investigation
- Intel Core i9-8950HK: The company's most powerful laptop chip yet
- Egyptian president re-elected with 97% of vote