But the company still had some important differences in how men and women are rewarded.
But what exactly is the gender pay gap, and what happens if companies miss the deadline? "Some companies have a much bigger gender pay gap than others, so don't assume they're all as bad as each other, and some seem to be taking the issue more seriously in terms of what they're going to do about it".
Companies with more than 250 members of staff have until midnight to publish the average earnings of men and women, or they may face unlimited fines.
It "encourages women to speak to their colleagues and bosses about the need to tackle gender pay gaps", says The Independent, and "advises that they join a trade union and set up a women's network at work". The mean gap is slightly slimmer with women earning 4.1% more than men. It says this is because of only eight of its 554 United Kingdom pilots are female.
Breheny Group, a civil engineering contractor founded by a woman, said its 47.3% median pay gap was "not significantly different" to the majority of its peers, but said the data "shows we need to do more to create opportunities for women to progress".
Brandin Cooks was a fine fit, the Patriots couldn't re-sign him
The Rams and quarterback Jared Goff love to throw deep and Cooks is one of the best in the league at hauling in long passes. That gives coach Bill Belichick the ability to go shopping for a young prospect or perhaps to make a deal for a veteran.
Do you have more men at the top, which may represent a failure to properly recruit or promote women?
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), whose job it is to impose sanctions on non-complying firms, said it will write to employers who have not submitted their figures on April 9, giving them 28 days to do so "before an investigation takes place and an unlawful act notice is issued".
Ms Champion added: "Increasing female participation in the workplace and reducing the gender pay gap is not only morally right, it's economically right".
Since April 2017, companies and charities employing 250 or more people have to publish statutory calculations every year to show how large the pay gap is between their male and female employees.
According to The World Economic Forum, the overall gender pay gap in the United Kingdom and United Sates is similar. Labour Party MP Stella Creasy recently even started the #PayMeToo movement to see if women are paid at par with the men in their organisations.
Nearly all employees at female-focused fashion labels Coast and Phase Eight are women.
- Intel Core i9-8950HK: The company's most powerful laptop chip yet
- Coalition: Houthi-Iranian attack targets Saudi oil tanker west of Hudaydah port
- Ex-spy poisoning row: Britain unable to identify source of nerve agent
- Active shooter situation at YouTube headquarters; multiple patients
- Grindr Admits To Sharing Its Users' HIV Information
- Robert Griffin III, Ravens, reach agreement on 1-year deal
- Jewdas: Why has Jeremy Corbyn been criticised for meeting the Jewish group?
- Bengal violence: Defying prohibitory orders, four-member BJP delegation visits Asansol
- Max Holloway To Fight in Main Card at UFC 223ax
- Advertisers Ditch Laura Ingraham After She Mocks Parkland Activist