"Would I know you from anything?' I went, 'You know, we re-did the United Kingdom version of The Office.' He's like, 'Oh, I hated that version'".
While appearing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, the 38-year-old actor revealed that during a trip to the United Kingdom, he mentioned who his wife was, and the customs official wasn't having a bar of it. Krasinski explained, adding that the man then angrily stamped his passport and told him to "just go". Please, they don't have to tell me.
After the agent asked if he would recognize Krasinski from anything-to which Krasinski replied The Office and the agent seemed rather displeased-the agent then asked who Krasinski was visiting. "And I was like, 'My wife, ' He says, 'Oh, is she an actress? It really could've gone the other way, we could be announcing our divorce right now if it did go the wrong way".
"'You? You married Emily Blunt?'" the actor said, recalling the agent's surprise. "And he goes, you? So, that immediately connected me to the whole project and I called [the producers] and said I wanted to do it".
Ghouta Falls in Syrian Regime's Clutches
He said the buses leaving Douma on Monday were transporting wounded fighters as a first step in the evacuations. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is reporting 19 pro-government fighters were killed .
When asked about a potential team up with off-screen wife, Emily Blunt, as the Invisible Woman and Mr.
"They're just such lovely people", Jupe said. "We didn't have that conversation again for a really long time, and it saved our relationship". I can't watch horror movies, so for me, this story I read was as a metaphor for parenting.
While A Quiet Place doesn't rely on the appeal of seeing Blunt and Krasinski onscreen together, it does benefit greatly from the couple's real-life relationship and parental experiences. Though the Banks children are now all grown up, Mary Poppins returns - magic carpet bag and all - when tragedy suddenly strikes Michael Banks.
- Marvel's Spider-Man is swinging onto PlayStation this September
- Ex-spy poisoning row: Britain unable to identify source of nerve agent
- Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran convene on regional security issues
- Final Four hero lifts Notre Dame to title
- London Passes New York City in Murders for First Time Ever
- Max Holloway To Fight in Main Card at UFC 223ax
- Coalition: Houthi-Iranian attack targets Saudi oil tanker west of Hudaydah port
- India to host dialogue with Japan and U.S. to countervail China?
- Warriors' Pat McCaw diagnosed with spinal contusion
- SpaceX to launch cargo from Space Coast