ESPN+ will also show undercard fights from Top Rank on ESPN cards.
For more details about ESPN+ - including further details about live sports, original and on-demand programming and more - will be announced ahead of launch.
"ESPN was built on a belief in innovation and the powerful connection between sports and a remarkable array of fans" said James Pitaro, the recently installed president of ESPN and co-chair of Disney Media Networks.
ESPN+ will be an integrated part of a completely redesigned and reimagined ESPN App that will be the premier all-in-one digital sports platform for fans.
The launch of ESPN+ comes at a time when the broadcast industry is suffering from consumers cord-cutting cable and satellite services for cheaper, smaller bundles of programming and consequently less live sports viewing. A Disney subscription movie service - featuring Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Lucasfilm movies along with exclusive content - will be launched in late 2019.
Coalition: Houthi-Iranian attack targets Saudi oil tanker west of Hudaydah port
The 2018 Humanitarian Response Plan for Yemen requires $2.96 billion to reach more than 13 million people across the country. The Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen said Houthi rebels have attacked a Saudi oil tanker, causing "minor damage".
Both services are powered by BAMtech, which Disney purchased a majority stake in a year ago.
ESPN+ is a product of ESPN, Disney Direct-to-Consumer and BAMTECH Media. The sports subsidiary of Disney has been looking for an app to lure fans away from other streaming platforms, and they hope that ESPN+ will do the trick. ESPN Plus will provide sports lovers with "thousands of live sports events". The service offers one Major League Baseball game a day and games beyond that will cost an extra $24.99 a month through the MLB's subscription service.
- NHL - Beginning with the 2018-19 NHL season, subscribers to ESPN+ will get a daily NHL game throughout the NHL regular season (in keeping with the NHL schedule) - more than 180 hockey games. It will feature a selection of sporting events and special features not available on the free app.
Here's what you need to know with regard to accessing ESPN+ once it is launched.
Similarly, an National Hockey League game for every day of the season. Early consensus would appear to be that you should keep your cable package, but the press release telling you what you'd get from the service was still pretty freaking long. Not only did Minneapolis host Super Bowl 52, the Final Four, and the X Games, but our own, often beleaguered sports teams have been fighting there way to respectability as well.
- N.Korean TV airs S.Korean pop concert
- How Kate Middleton and Zara Tindall Styled Their Easter Sunday Maternity Looks
- Saudi prince's visit expected to impact traffic in Puget Sound region
- New Uprising Event in Overwatch Dated For April 10th
- Intel Core i9-8950HK: The company's most powerful laptop chip yet
- SpaceX to launch cargo from Space Coast
- London Passes New York City in Murders for First Time Ever
- Joshua vs Parker: Dillian Whyte interested in fighting Alexander Povetkin
- Bengal violence: Defying prohibitory orders, four-member BJP delegation visits Asansol
- Jewdas: Why has Jeremy Corbyn been criticised for meeting the Jewish group?