San Bruno's police chief confirms that the woman believed to be the shooter has died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at YouTube's headquarters in San Bruno and that four other people who were injured have been transported to local hospitals.
Several people have been sent to hospital following a shooting at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, Calif., on Tuesday afternoon.
YouTube employees reported hearing shots being fired.
San Francisco General Hospital have confirmed they are treating "multiple patients" while Stanford Health Care have reportedly said they have accepted "four to five patients".
Officers rushed to the San Bruno offices after receiving a string of 911 calls about an active shooter around 12:45 p.m.
Almost 3,000 people work at the headquarters, which are located about 12 miles south of downtown San Francisco.
New Uprising Event in Overwatch Dated For April 10th
While not yet confirmed, a Blackwatch Archives or general Archives event certainly sounds like an exciting direction. Blackwatch was the covert operations arm of Overwatch before it was shut down and suspended for suspicious activity.
San Bruno City Manager Connie Jackson told NBC Bay Area that there is no immediate danger to the public. Michael said he came out of the bathroom and the woman, who was likely in her twenties, was in the dining room with a gunshot wound to her calf.
YouTube is owned by Google whose main headquarters are based in northern California. It' is no longer being treated as an active shooter situation. Heard shots and saw people running while at my desk. In a tweet, the president offered "thoughts and prayers" for everyone involved, along with thanks to first responders. Now barricaded inside a room with coworkers. Officers then patted down people grouped outside.
In a statement, Google said: "We are coordinating with authorities and will provide official information here from Google and YouTube as it becomes available". "Someone else said that the person shot out the back doors and then shot themselves", he wrote. People were seen leaving the building in a line, holding their arms in the air.
"I looked down and saw blood drips on the floor and stairs".
There are reports that helicopters and tactical teams have arrived at the scene.
- Blue Moon To Light Up The Sky For Easter
- Something Brilliant Happened Between Mourinho And Swansea Manager After Full
- Bengal violence: Defying prohibitory orders, four-member BJP delegation visits Asansol
- Fister outduels Keuchel as Rangers beat Astros
- Ant's absence acknowledged as Dec praised for first solo Saturday Night Takeaway
- How Kate Middleton and Zara Tindall Styled Their Easter Sunday Maternity Looks
- Joshua vs Parker: Dillian Whyte interested in fighting Alexander Povetkin
- N.Korean TV airs S.Korean pop concert
- Warriors' Pat McCaw diagnosed with spinal contusion
- Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran convene on regional security issues