San Bruno's police chief confirms that the woman believed to be the shooter has died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at YouTube's headquarters in San Bruno and that four other people who were injured have been transported to local hospitals.
Several people have been sent to hospital following a shooting at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, Calif., on Tuesday afternoon.
YouTube employees reported hearing shots being fired.
San Francisco General Hospital have confirmed they are treating "multiple patients" while Stanford Health Care have reportedly said they have accepted "four to five patients".
Officers rushed to the San Bruno offices after receiving a string of 911 calls about an active shooter around 12:45 p.m.
Almost 3,000 people work at the headquarters, which are located about 12 miles south of downtown San Francisco.
SpaceX to launch cargo from Space Coast
NASA said the delivery of supplies and equipment will include science investigations for National Laboratory research. While the rocket is in space, a report states that it will be replaced by its new version known as the Block V.
San Bruno City Manager Connie Jackson told NBC Bay Area that there is no immediate danger to the public. Michael said he came out of the bathroom and the woman, who was likely in her twenties, was in the dining room with a gunshot wound to her calf.
YouTube is owned by Google whose main headquarters are based in northern California. It' is no longer being treated as an active shooter situation. Heard shots and saw people running while at my desk. In a tweet, the president offered "thoughts and prayers" for everyone involved, along with thanks to first responders. Now barricaded inside a room with coworkers. Officers then patted down people grouped outside.
In a statement, Google said: "We are coordinating with authorities and will provide official information here from Google and YouTube as it becomes available". "Someone else said that the person shot out the back doors and then shot themselves", he wrote. People were seen leaving the building in a line, holding their arms in the air.
"I looked down and saw blood drips on the floor and stairs".
There are reports that helicopters and tactical teams have arrived at the scene.
- Blue Moon To Light Up The Sky For Easter
- Jose Mourinho sad to see Ibrahimovic leave for US
- Warriors' Pat McCaw diagnosed with spinal contusion
- Secondus to challenge Lai in court over N200m allegation
- How Kate Middleton and Zara Tindall Styled Their Easter Sunday Maternity Looks
- Spring snow storm blankets parts of Montana
- New Uprising Event in Overwatch Dated For April 10th
- Egyptian president re-elected with 97% of vote
- Bengal violence: Defying prohibitory orders, four-member BJP delegation visits Asansol
- Something Brilliant Happened Between Mourinho And Swansea Manager After Full