Friday, at the Q, LeBron surpassed Michael Jordan, who scored in double digits in 866 straight games. It came to an end with Jordan scoring six points in 25 minutes on 2-for-10 shooting in a 27-point loss to the Indiana Pacers.
James' numbers back up his claim, as he is now leading the league in minutes and among the top three in both points and assists despite a continually changing roster surrounding him.
Jordan's streak endured from March 22, 1986, with a touch of circumstance.
FILE Image: Mar 21, 2018; Cleveland, OH, USA; Toronto Raptors ahead Pascal Siakam (43) defends Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James (23) in first quarter in Quicken Loans Arena. In his 15th season, James is leading the league in minutes and top-three in both points and assists per game.
James matched Jordan's 17-year-old mark in the second quarter when he scored his 10th point on a powerful alley-oop dunk off a pass from J.R. Smith.
"I think records are always meant to be broken", James said.
James has scored 6,163 points in postseason play, and will get a chance to build upon that total when the NBA Playoffs get underway in two weeks.
Interesting Tidbits from Tiffany Haddish's Interview That Aren't About Beyoncé
Meanwhile, Lathan declared on Twitter that the only biting she would do to Beyonce would be in the form of a love bite. This allegedly happened at one of the after parties for Jay-Z's 4:44 tour in December.
The last time James failed to reach double-digits came against the Milwaukee Bucks on January 5, 2007.
"It's been like 11 years that I've been able to accomplish this feat so I've been able to take care of my body, that's one, and I've been around some great teammates and coaches and two organizations that have allowed me to be who I am, so that's two", the MVP candidate added.
"My motivation is love of the game", he said.
"Becoming a franchise's all-time leading scorer is a big accomplishment and it's a testament to his hard work, dedication and passion for the game of basketball", Jordan said.
"There are going to be more records down the road he'll be breaking if he continues at this pace, if he continues to stay healthy and he continues to produce the numbers that he's been producing", Drew said.
- Lindsay Lohan Loses 'Grand Theft Auto: V' Lawsuit Over 'Likeness' To Character
- Your Guide to Pasadena Area Easter Egg Hunts This Saturday
- KU to open Allen Fieldhouse for Final 4 watch party
- IPL 2018: Sunrisers Hyderabad announce their vice-captain for the season
- New question on upcoming 2020 census has some raising an eyebrow
- Jose Mourinho sad to see Ibrahimovic leave for US
- Defiant Catalan academic Ponsati granted bail in fight to avoid Spanish extradition
- Person boys' track ties for win in quad-meet
- Serial subject Adnan Syed will get a new trial
- Driver tries to ram group of French soldiers