All in all, Easter weekend won't be a total loss because of the weather, it just won't be sunny, warm and definitely not 100% dry. A cold front will move through the area Wednesday or Wednesday night.
The extended outlook has more rain and thunderstorms on Tuesday as another strong cold front pushes through the state.
The almost zonal flow aloft remains with us for Easter Sunday promising another fine day with a few more clouds as a weak front dissipates to our north. Preliminary looking ahead, NEXT weekend looks to be cooler with possibly a few mornings dipping to the low 30s. A patchy frost developing where skies clear.
Your Friday will be cooler with a northwest breeze at 10-15 miles per hour.
Serial subject Adnan Syed will get a new trial
In 2016, a lower court judge vacated Syed's conviction and ruled that he deserved a new trial, reports CBS Baltimore . Prosecutors declined to comment or to say whether they will appeal the ruling to the state's highest court.
The past few days have been mainly dry across Western Washington (except areas north of Everett), and it looks to stay dry Saturday.
MONDAY: Southerly winds return and they'll help boost highs back into the mid to upper 70s. Winds are going to be from the south-southeast, so expect humidity to slowly be creeping up, but temps will remain nice with plenty of sun. Clouds will increase during the day. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 7 miles per hour in the morning. The upper 60s on Wednesday and then plummeting temperatures on Thursday.
More clouds but still mild on Monday with highs in the mid 70s.
- Facebook is probing reappearance of users' never-posted videos
- Why Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Is Tearing Up the Windows Business
- Your Guide to Pasadena Area Easter Egg Hunts This Saturday
- ABC renews 'Roseanne' for Season 11
- Person boys' track ties for win in quad-meet
- Strongly oppose Air India sale: Mamata
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Criticizes Facebook's Approach to Privacy
- Apple iOS 11.3 brings power management to the people
- Leaders Of North, South Korea To Meet April 27th
- Malala Yousafzai returns to Pakistan for first time since Taliban attack