"During her standup she gave more hints that might be helpful to figuring this out, such as the actress who bit Beyoncé was an actress who dated French Montana last summer". This allegedly happened at one of the after parties for Jay-Z's 4:44 tour in December.
Sanaa was said to have dismissed any thoughts of suggestive misconducts with the rapper and jokingly bit the "Irreplaceable" singer's face.
The Cut has the dirt on the actresses that were actually at the after-party in question, and that list did not include Dunham (or Lawrence, for that matter).
In a Tweet, Sanaa described the biting tale as "funny" while denying the allegation. "She's 83 years old, for God's sake", responded a rep for Shirley MacLaine. She is not married.
Facebook is probing reappearance of users' never-posted videos
From here you can delete anything from your timeline or profile that you no longer want shared with the platform. The first change introduced by Facebook is the simplification of the company's existing tools for users.
Tiffany, 38, kept bumping into the actress throughout the night, and she was ready to confront her, before Beyonce, 36, calmed her down. "I know this girl that goes to a private school-she's not rich, she's going on a scholarship-and kids make fun of her if she's wearing the same jacket after three days", she told us.
Meanwhile, Lathan declared on Twitter that the only biting she would do to Beyonce would be in the form of a love bite. She's not even drunk.
Unfortunately, this might be Haddish's only picture with Bey because it was said she was mad about Haddish opening up about the incident. She's not like that all the time. Empire star Taraji P. Henson has also been cleared because apparently, she was not at the party. It may sound like a insane story, but actually, it has been partially confirmed by the selfie that Haddish posted from that party. Teachers would ask, 'Why's Tiffany's lip busted?' I didn't say anything.
"Everything just felt so much better, clarity-wise", she said of her first dose.
- christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 26, 2018Update it is NOT the person I think is the worst.
- Trump ousts Veterans Affairs chief David Shulkin in administration's latest shake-up
- A Victory for Dark Matter in a Galaxy Without Any
- Whistleblower accuses Brexit campaign of electoral fraud
- Egypt: Sisi wins second term with 92% of the vote
- Trump ousts Veterans chief, taps White House doctor
- Google snaps up Tenor as GIF searches explode
- Strongly oppose Air India sale: Mamata
- Serial subject Adnan Syed will get a new trial
- Apple iOS 11.3 brings power management to the people
- New York Yankees Opening Day preview