The goalkeeper, whose contract at Stamford Bridge is due to expire in 2019, has repeatedly been linked with a move to Real Madrid.
Belgium global Hazard is under contract at Stamford Bridge until 2020 but has been linked with a move elsewhere.
Meanwhile, Hazard remains tight-lipped over his future, amid speculation that he could depart Stamford Bridge in the summer for the likes of Barcelona.
However, according to reports from Metro, the 27-year-old has dismissed the talk for now saying he is focused on finishing the season and the World Cup with Belgium.
Wife jailed after smacking husband in head over forgetting anniversary
The woman filed a complaint against her husband a week after the incident and once she recovered from her injuries. In a mobile phone video, the woman is strung up in public and her husband lashes out at her until she collapses.
"If I go to the World Cup with a clear idea, sign or wait another year, then I have a clear head at the tournament".
The Belgium worldwide allowed a fairly tame near post shot from Lionel Messi to go through his legs after just two minutes of Chelsea's second leg last 16 tie.
"As a player, you can be hyped, an ordinary stop suddenly becomes a fantastic save, and I think I am still making good saves".
'I'm looking calmly forward to it and I know that I will be at Chelsea next year as well'.
Belgium face Saudi Arabia on Tuesday night, while Chelsea host Tottenham on Sunday in a potentially season-defining match, as the two London rivals battle out for the fourth and final Champions League position in the Premier League.
- Rajya Sabha polls: SP cancels victory celebration after BSP loss
- Changes Made For Season 2 Of '13 Reasons Why'
- Argentina coach Sampaoli tribute to Barcelona star Messi
- With adults quiescent, teens must protest gun violence
- Lucas Browne should take stock after Dillian Whyte knockout, says Ricky Hatton
- Meghan Markle Ready For Babies? Actress Hints At Expanding Family
- President Trump threatens to veto $1.3 trillion spending bill
- Trump "Pauses" Tariffs for More Countries, Including EU
- School District Arms Students With Boatload of Rocks to Defend Against Shooters
- Asghar Stanikzai 'proud' after guiding Afghanistan to 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup