In a mobile phone video, the woman is strung up in public and her husband lashes out at her until she collapses. The woman was tied to a tree and thrashed in front of the villagers. After reportedly receiving 100 lashes, the woman eventually collapsed.
Bulandshahr: A woman was publicly beaten up by her husband on a village panchayat's orders for allegedly eloping with another man in Uttar Pradesh's Bulandshahr city.
Screaming in pain, the woman was repeatedly whipped with a leather belt as punishment for adultery. Stone was arrested and is charged with domestic battery.
Changes Made For Season 2 Of '13 Reasons Why'
We're so excited to completely binge watch the entire first season of Alexa & Katie tomorrow on Netflix! Photo Katherine Langford in the Netflix series " 13 Reasons Why ", about a teenager who kills herself.
Mayer would also allow the men to photograph the children naked and would inject them with meth to keep them awake, a confidential informant told police.
The woman filed a complaint against her husband a week after the incident and once she recovered from her injuries.
Police said O'Riley was last seen after informing others that she was going to Tobago. The couple stayed at Lodhi's relatives' house in a different village. Although certain members of the community objected to the punishment, they had no say and the village carried on with the punishment anyway. "In order to teach her a lesson the panchayat took this step".
- Donald Trump bans transgender individuals from serving in USA military
- Trump says he is "considering" veto of $1.3 trillion budget
- Fire Erupts at Dublin Hotel Used for Temporary Homeless Housing
- John Bolton's appointment further weakens the 'axis of adults' around Trump
- China trade war over tariffs sends global markets crashing
- China should target U.S. soybeans, says former finance minister
- Meghan Markle Ready For Babies? Actress Hints At Expanding Family
- Chicago Fire's DuShon Monique Brown Dead at 49
- Elementary for Watson as he thrashes Kisner in Match Play final
- Mass protests against Macron reform plans as strikes hit trains, air travel