Addressing the mediapersons, after the Budget was presented in the Delhi Assembly, Mr Kejriwal said, "In this budget our government has taken care of all sections".
26% of Budget being allocated for education total amount Rs. 13,997 crore.
To promote safety and security of students in schools, Mr Sisodia said about 1.2 lakh CCTV cameras will be installed in all Government school buildings, and proposed Rs 175 crore in this regard.
The government is spending more than 25 per cent budget in the education sector.
Lauding the budget proposals presented by his deputy Manish Sisodia, the chief minister, while addressing a press conference after presentation of the budget, put emphasis on improving environment, health, education, water, sewer and road infrastructure in the city. "We have complete trust on our businessmen and they believe on the government, that's why we get more taxes' collection, " Mr Kejriwal said. Subsidy of up to Rs 5,000 per tandoor to restaurants to replace coal tandoors with electricity or gas-based tandoors.
The programmes also have a slew of incentives for switching to non-polluting fuel, including 50 per cent concession in registration charges for private cars with factory-fitted CNG.
Meghan Markle Ready For Babies? Actress Hints At Expanding Family
Harry replied drily: "Not now no", and then added: "One step at a time and hopefully we'll start a family in the near future". They also visited an organization called Catalyst Inc, which helps support scientific innovation in Northern Ireland .
The State finance minister, who also holds education portfolio, informed that the government has increased the budget allocation for education this year at Rs.13,997 crore.
In health sector, Rs 403 crore was allocated for Mohalla Clinics and Polyclinics and Rs 20 crore for free diagnostic tests at Delhi Government hospitals. This is 26% of the total budget from 23.5% in 2017-2018. "An outlay of Rs 100 crore is proposed for this scheme", he said.
Rs 10 have been allocated for self defence training for students while Rs 15 crore has been allocated for school ranking to be done by Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights. All school teachers will also get tablet computers to keep record of attendance.
According to the First Outcome Budget, of the total 1,685 indicators, 643 were identified as critical in the health sector by the planning department.
Around 200-250 cameras to be installed in each school so parents can see their children through live-streaming.
- Donald Trump bans transgender individuals from serving in USA military
- Lucas Browne should take stock after Dillian Whyte knockout, says Ricky Hatton
- Elementary for Watson as he thrashes Kisner in Match Play final
- Wife jailed after smacking husband in head over forgetting anniversary
- Turkey neutralizes 3698 terrorists in Afrin op
- Karen McDougal's message to Melania Trump: 'I'm sorry'
- Rajya Sabha polls: SP cancels victory celebration after BSP loss
- John Bolton's appointment further weakens the 'axis of adults' around Trump
- Justin Bieber Follows Selena Gomez's Body Shamers Instagram With Adorable Video
- China Tariffs Will Total $50 Billion