The Dublin Fire Brigade spent hours battling a huge blaze which broke out high up in Ballymun's Metro hotel on Wednesday night.
A MASSIVE fire has tonight erupted at a high-rise Dublin hotel.
The building was evacuated and no injuries were reported at the time of writing.
Dublin Fire Brigade said eight fire engines, specialist fire-fighting equipment and paramedics were at the scene.
US Senate announcement set in Mississippi
Cochran's resignation creates two Senate races this year in MS as Republicans are trying to maintain their slim Senate majority. Department of Agriculture's catfish inspection office. "Every farmer and rancher in this state are still celebrating that".
In the past the hotel has been used for emergency accomodation for the homeless, but Anthony Flynn of Inner City Helping Homeless has confirmed that no homeless families are now being accommodated there.
The hotel had been used as emergency accommodation for some of Dublin's homeless.
"Fire services are now dealing with a building on fire, Gardaí are at scene". "Some families were affected from the apartments above the hotel, but everyone is safe".
Gardaí are also at the scene and traffic diversions are in place around the area.
- NPD: Toys "R" Us closures will not tank the industry
- Serena Williams isn't the only woman 'unseeded' after maternity leave
- Del Potro stuns Federer
- Fed Raises Key Rate, Foresees 2 More Hikes This Year
- AfCFTA: MAN Wants FG To Renegotiate Trade Conditions
- New football league eyes start after 2019 Super Bowl
- Stranger Things stars land huge pay increases ahead of season 3
- Egypt to Shutdown Uber and Careem for Allegedly Violating the Law
- Venezuela Slams US President For Banning Transactions In Petro
- Cynthia Nixon hits campaign trail