What you may have already noticed is the lack of detail on breakout actress Millie Bobby Brown, who portrays Eleven/Jane Hopper in the series, and the amount of money she'll earn come season three. That's more than Stranger Things' "A tier" cast, but Thrones has fewer episodes per season; season seven was seven episodes long, compared to nine for season two of Stranger Things. Sources say the new deals for the kid actors are worth roughly 12 times their previous salaries, and that the streaming giant is ponying up as much as $350,000 an episode for each of the show's adult actors. But this time around, Deadline reported that the young cast is expected to make more than $200,000 per episode. The show's young stars Finn Wolfhard (Mike), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas) and Noah Schnapp (Will) are set to collect $250,000 each episode.
Autonomous Uber prototype kills pedestrian on public road
It was reported that earlier this morning, an Uber self-driving vehicle struck and killed a pedestrian in Tempe , Arizona . Uber expressed condolences to Herzberg's family and says it is working with local law enforcement on the investigation.
She wrote, "my brother invited 8 of his classmates for his stranger things themed bday party & none of their punk selves showed up".
Yet, you're telling us that the young stars of one of TV's biggest hits will still earn less than Jamie Foxx did for hosting Shazam? . Netflix did not comment on the salary increases. Millie Bobby (Eleven) on the other hand is believed to be making about $300,000 per episode.
Details known for the third season include that it will feature a new evil and won't focus on Will as much.
- Saudi crown prince to meet with Trump amid marathon US tour
- Mississippi's Governor Has Signed The Nation's Most Restrictive Abortion Ban Into Law
- American Idol: Audriana Bolton Sings Mariah Carey In Daisy Dukes
- The Pennsylvania GOP is having a very bad 2018
- Trump to clamp down on opioid dealers - including seeking the death penalty
- Uber, Ola drivers threaten indefinite strike in Delhi, Mumbai from Monday
- Jonathan Martin Reportedly Surrenders to Police on Charges from Instagram Post
- Modi speaks to Xi Jinping over phone
- USA arrests Iranian over alleged US$115m sanctions evasion scheme
- Wolfe Research Downgrades Dominion Energy Midstream Partners (DM) to Peer Perform