Epic's launched will auto-download this latest patch for Fortnite: Battle Royale, and you can find its changelog below.
It will not be inaccurate to say that a huge number of people are waiting to try out what you can say is the most popular game in the world on one of the most popular phones. Thanks to the stratospheric rise of the game Fortnite, it's something else entirely - you can't casually tell a friend how long you'll be on holiday without someone interjecting to ask if it's a battle royale.
The game is available in the App Store now, although it's still technically a closed beta and as such, you'll need a special invite from Epic Games in order to gain access.
Epic is surely looking at these and probably other features to see how to best balance the game on mobile, since controls become a far more hard issue.
Part of the game's success can be attributed to it's Minecraft meets Left For Dead, while a players ability to master each environment through collecting materials and building structures keeps the gameplay from feeling repetitive.
To play Fortnite Mobile on tablet you will need at least an iPad Mini 4 or iPad Air 2 or better. Now Fortnite fans can enjoy the battle royale shooter wherever they go with a new iOS port.
Thousands in Brazil protest against death of Rio councilwoman
Franco's death comes amid rising criticism of the military intervention in Rio de Janeiro . A press officer was also travelling with Franco and Gomes, but survived the shooting.
"Investigating - We are investigating an issue with login services for our websites and Fortnite mobile". Today is the big day and you can download the game on your iPhone and iPad. V3.1 also adds the Hunting Rifle to the game, allowing you to practice your no-scopes.
This is the full Fornite Battle Royale experience, just on a mobile device.
How to download the game on iOS device?
And it turns out that "soon" means now, as Fortnite is already the No. 1 iPhone game in the U.S.
"If you don't receive an invite right away, don't worry", explains Epic Games.
It's an exciting vision, but one that only holds up if Epic itself can make a version of its game that feels whole whether you're playing it on the train with touch controls or in your office with mouse and keyboard.
- Georgia hires Tom Crean as new basketball coach
- San Antonio Spurs: Kawhi Leonard reportedly will not return Thursday
- Here's why Spotify will go public via direct listing on April 3rd
- WWE: Highlights of this week's SmackDown
- Meet BJP's 11 candidates for 10 Rajya Sabha seats in UP
- Gareth Southgate expects England's players to have Russian fears
- Radio giant that owns Atlanta stations files bankruptcy plan to reduce debt
- Donald Trump eyes massive tariffs on China tech sector
- New Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 'a great friend of Australia': Turnbull
- FDA announces push to slash nicotine in cigarettes