The Denver Broncos search for a quarterback may have finally come to a close as Minnesota Vikings free agent Case Keenum is signing with Denver. ESPN reported Case Keenum plans to sign with the Broncos when free agency opens Wednesday.
First QB domino has fallen.
Keenum helped power the Vikings to the NFC Championship Game last season as Minnesota went 11-3 in his regular-season starts in place of an injured Sam Bradford. The move to the Mile-High City marks Keenum's fifth stop since being drafted by the Texans in 2012 out of the University of Houston. The Jets have the most salary-cap room in the league and can easily afford Cousins, but the Vikings would present Cousins a win-now opportunity.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - For the second time in the past seven years, the Denver Broncos have roared into free agency to fix a quarterback problem.
Until this morning thought, details on the contract were unknown.
Here's when Apple will reveal what's next for iOS and macOS
As for what to expect from Apple at WWDC? Specifically, the conference will be held at the McEnery Convention Center once again. Apple announced Tuesday that its Woldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is kicking off June 4th in San Jose.
"Charley Walters of Twincities.com, meanwhile, projected Keenum would be paid "$45 million for three years, with $20 million guaranteed".
Broncos president of football operations/general manager John Elway had made finding a long-term solution at quarterback the priority of the offseason after the Broncos limped to a 5-11 finish in 2017 with an offense that finished the year tied for 26th in scoring. Denver decided against committing to the player-friendly Kirk Cousins contract structure, shifted quickly to Keenum.
Brees could still return to the Saints, and the Vikings may just be using Brees as leverage in negotiations with Cousins, but the 39-year-old future Hall of Famer would certainly be an upgrade for the team, if only for a couple of years.
Keenum signed for $2 million a year ago as a safety net for the Minnesota Vikings. Justin Pugh and Weston Richburg are among the best offensive linemen remaining in free agency and can both play two different positions.
Arizona is just one game under.500 over the last two years without a reliable starting quarterback. There were some things that we should have done differently that we didn't do.
- As Rankings Slightly Improve, Wyandotte County Leaders Say Getting Healthier Takes Time
- Spotify is letting users fix inaccurate music info
- Nepal crash survivor lucky to be alive
- Sammy Watkins expected to sign three-year, $48 million deal with Chiefs
- Fortnite: Battle Royale iOS signups are now open
- Air Canada computer issues force flight cancellation at Victoria airport
- CB Sherman made 'vengeful' choice signing with 49ers
- Katy Perry Shocks 'American Idol' Contestant with First Kiss
- Blizzard declared first expansion plan for The Witchwood
- SI tugboat first to respond to East River helicopter crash