Former figure skater Kim Yu-na (left) and speed skater Lee Seung-hoon (right) pose with the first Galaxy S9 phone subscriber with SK Telecom at a ceremony on Friday.
The South Korean manufacturer has already told about the latest update in March, and as we expected, it became available for models of the middle segment. Both lenses on the S9+ take benefits from OIS. The devices come with an ergonomic design that fits very comfortably in hand.
Now, a new concept of the Samsung Galaxy S9 has posted online by Martinhajek and it looks absolutely stunning.The concept creator imagines that the Galaxy S9 would feature a Notched-Display with more Screen-to-Body ratio.
Apparently, Samsung may launch the Galaxy J8+ smartphone with two different variants using different Chipsets just like the other smartphones of the company. That probably means the Galaxy S9's display should hold up against coins and keys. The video explains how the variable aperture works from a hardware perspective.
Turkish Plane Already on Fire before Crashing in Iran
The last videos posted to her account showed her enjoying a concert by the British pop star Rita Ora at a popular Dubai nightclub. Mina Basaran , seven of her friends and plane crew members were killed as they returned to Turkey from her hen weekend in Dubai.
Both also offer wireless charging, so that's a plus. Users can also turn their selfies into emojis. There are virtual buttons on the bottom of the screen while the Bixby button is on the side.
The JerryRigEverything YouTube channel has tortured the Galaxy S9 to see how well it fares against serious damage.
While the UAE's smartphone market grew 2 per cent in 2017, Samsung says its growth was double at 4 per cent, quoting figures from research firm GfK. Meanwhile, the oddly positioned fingerprint reader in the S8 Plus has been moved between the new dual cameras in the S9.
- Fox airs OJ Simpson's 'hypothetical confession'
- Here's when Apple will reveal what's next for iOS and macOS
- Michigan State Basketball: Nightmare matchups in 2018 NCAA Tournament
- Fitbit is launching a fitness tracker for kids
- Republicans say House panel report found no collusion between Trump campaign, Russia
- Serena Williams Is Launching a Beauty Line
- Android Wear Could be Seeing a Rebrand to Wear OS
- Sammy Watkins expected to sign three-year, $48 million deal with Chiefs
- SI tugboat first to respond to East River helicopter crash
- Julius Randle hits top gear as LA Lakers sweep aside…