There are still a lot of things that have to happen in order for this to be finalized, however, including Sony and Xbox getting on board. A representative of Microsoft said in an email to Kotaku that, Microsoft has worked closely with Nintendo to allow cross-network play between Xbox One and Switch. Want involved? Click the link below! Make sure you use your Epic account if you already have one, because your progress will transfer over between platforms!
Android users will still have to wait several months for the game to be released on their system, as no exact date has been confirmed by Epic Games. When the Xbox One was added as a platform though, it was not linked up with the PS4 user base, despite it numbering in the hundreds of thousands.
Cong to back BSP in RS polls
Union human resources development (HRD) minister Prakash Javadekar filed his nomination last week for one of the three seats. Former Maharashtra chief minister Narayan Rane's name also appears among the list of candidates from Maharashtra.
"As opposed to what may have been inferred, Microsoft has for some time been the main voice in supporting cross-stage play, associating players crosswise over PC, portable and all consoles". In the wake of missing the first declaration, Xbox One cross-stage play was at last affirmed at the end of the week.
Popular online shooter Fortnite: Battle Royalehas taken the gaming world by storm, but there's one big limitation that has fans upset. The company is once again blocking cross-play functionality and this is becoming a common trend that is hurting the overall gaming community and more importantly, limiting the future of gaming. The website shouldn't be down for too long, but until it comes back up, players can always monitor the Epic Games homepage for new changes.
Neither Sony or Epic have made any official comment on the matter, so Xbox and Playstation gamers will remain separate on Fortnite Battle Royale for now. Speaking for myself, I am more than excited to see what Fortnite BR will offer both regarding gameplay, stability, and fun.
- Huawei link as Trump scuttles Broadcom-Qualcomm deal
- A 90 per cent shot? Tiger seeks to maintain awesome Sunday record
- Eddie Jones says his England players can turn their form around
- CB Sherman made 'vengeful' choice signing with 49ers
- New Zealand vs England scorecard
- Julius Randle hits top gear as LA Lakers sweep aside…
- Elizabeth Warren Insists She Isn't Running for President in 2020
- Watch the best bits of Elon Musk's SXSW talk
- Spotify is letting users fix inaccurate music info
- Meghan Markle attends first official event with Queen Elizabeth