Marriage can be an intimidating event, but liquid courage might not be the best way to get through it, as one Arizona bride discovered Monday morning when she was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after crashing her auto - in all her wedding day regalia.
Young was arrested at the scene but later released after giving a blood test.
Young was arrested and released without going to jail after submitting to a blood draw, Scott said.
Serena Williams Is Launching a Beauty Line
When Serena is missing some of those shots, she says she isn't being as harsh on herself as in the past with her daughter in mind. Venus has only beaten Serena once since 2009, but the younger sister has just returned after becoming a mother.
One person was taken to hospital with minor injuries as a result of the crash, police said.
Do you think that Scott went too far by tweeting the photo of Young on her wedding day?
Scott says that Young signed a criminal complaint, a document with a promise to appear in court at a later date, and her fiancé picked her up from the police station. New Law: Beer makers can give drinkers a ride home Scott tweeted, "Don't drive impaired, till death do we part doesn't need any help". In fact, the state's law allows for legal consequences even if someone is impaired to a slight degree.
- Michigan State Basketball: Nightmare matchups in 2018 NCAA Tournament
- Elizabeth Warren Insists She Isn't Running for President in 2020
- Man's severed leg used as pillow, probe ordered
- Fortnite: Battle Royale iOS signups are now open
- Google doodle marks opening of Paralympics 2018
- Eddie Jones says his England players can turn their form around
- New Zealand vs England scorecard
- A 90 per cent shot? Tiger seeks to maintain awesome Sunday record
- American Idol's premiere is familiar and icky, but new judges offer hope
- Valspar leaderboard, grades: Tiger Woods thrills but falls just short of win