Marriage can be an intimidating event, but liquid courage might not be the best way to get through it, as one Arizona bride discovered Monday morning when she was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after crashing her auto - in all her wedding day regalia.
Young was arrested at the scene but later released after giving a blood test.
Young was arrested and released without going to jail after submitting to a blood draw, Scott said.
Man's severed leg used as pillow, probe ordered
Harischandra Arya also confirmed that an investigation had been ordered into the matter. "The doctors treated him immediately". The young man had lost his leg in an accident on Saturday and had been brought to the hospital in a critical condition.
One person was taken to hospital with minor injuries as a result of the crash, police said.
Do you think that Scott went too far by tweeting the photo of Young on her wedding day?
Scott says that Young signed a criminal complaint, a document with a promise to appear in court at a later date, and her fiancé picked her up from the police station. New Law: Beer makers can give drinkers a ride home Scott tweeted, "Don't drive impaired, till death do we part doesn't need any help". In fact, the state's law allows for legal consequences even if someone is impaired to a slight degree.
- China trade deficit figure overestimated by about 20 pct: commerce minister
- Fortnite: Battle Royale iOS signups are now open
- Cong to back BSP in RS polls
- Valspar leaderboard, grades: Tiger Woods thrills but falls just short of win
- Fox airs OJ Simpson's 'hypothetical confession'
- A 90 per cent shot? Tiger seeks to maintain awesome Sunday record
- Betsy DeVos gets schooled on '60 Minutes'
- New Zealand vs England scorecard
- Taylor Swift Drops 'Delicate' Video, Dances Like No Ones Watching!
- Republicans say House panel report found no collusion between Trump campaign, Russia