The former Suits star also remarked on the "beautiful" service while speaking to a religious education teacher from Newcastle, adding that she had especially enjoyed the music.
Meghan Markle has broken the often-antiquated royal protocol on numerous other occasions, albeit in more subtle ways, like rocking a messy bun or signing an autograph.
"Some of the royals aren't happy about the idea, so they suggested that William do it". He is the natural choice.
After marrying Prince Harry, he tells E!
China trade deficit figure overestimated by about 20 pct: commerce minister
Part of the reason for the trade gap, Zhong said, was that the U.S. had restricted hi-tech exports to China. The Trump administration has urged Beijing to take steps to reduce the U.S.
Former Army intelligence officer Gerald Moor said Markle was likely taught to form a relationship with her kidnappers, the Daily Mail reported. She was the first to do so who wasn't already married into the family.
It's expected Kate will pack up with her royal duties around one month before her due date, judging by what she did with Prince George, four, and Princess Charlotte, two.
The Royal Family website states: "There are no obligatory codes of behaviour when meeting The Queen or a member of the Royal Family, but many people wish to observe the traditional forms".
Giving autographs is banned by the Royal Family's security staff due to the risk of the signature being forged.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrived at the event alongside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Murray Fraser as Prince Harry and Parisa Fitz-Henley as Meghan Markle.
- Sherman to meet with 49ers on Saturday
- Clemson, Cougars await NCAA fate; USC finds out if season continues
- Cong to back BSP in RS polls
- American Idol's premiere is familiar and icky, but new judges offer hope
- Browns make moves; Seattle parts with Sherman
- Julius Randle hits top gear as LA Lakers sweep aside…
- Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane leaves Bournemouth game with injury
- Giroud gets the nod up front against Crystal Palace
- Patriots Acquire Danny Shelton From Browns
- Elizabeth Warren Insists She Isn't Running for President in 2020