Premiering at the iHeartRadio Music awards, the Joseph Kahn-directed clip for Delicate shows Taylor breaking free from a red carpet, becoming invisible and dancing through the streets of NY.
In the video, the 28-year-old singer is seen arriving at an event and she is handed a magical piece of paper that somehow makes her invisible to everyone else there.
Swift quickly realizes she's invisible, ditches her heels and the bottom half of her dress, and proceeds to literally dance like no one's watching.
Find out all the details on the new "Delicate" video in the link below.
"Honey the freedom and the happiness you showed in the video was everything...such an wonderful reminder to be yourself and to never be afraid to do what's right for you I LOVE YOU", wrote another.
Browns make moves; Seattle parts with Sherman
The Green Bay Packers certainly didn't trade Damarious Randall on Friday night for salary cap reasons. Not only was accuracy an issue, but turnovers also added to the Browns' problems.
That said, the video is all about Taylor finding Taylor again.
Watch the "Delicate" video below!
Swift has a more care free attitude nowadays and this shows in both the lyrics of her songs as well as the scenes featured in her music videos. Finally, in mid-January, 2018 started off with a bang with the "End Game" video, which featured Swift, Ed Sheeran, and the rapper Future partying at several different locations worldwide. Taylor also croons, "Dark jeans and your Nikes, look at you / Oh damn, never seen that color blue".
And we got one!
We think it's one of the best songs on the album.
- Jack Wilshere delays signing new Arsenal contract, claiming 'things have changed'
- Meghan Markle breaks royal protocol with 10-year-old fan
- Google doodle marks opening of Paralympics 2018
- Clemson, Cougars await NCAA fate; USC finds out if season continues
- Richard Sherman Visiting 49ers, 'Real Chance' Deal Happens
- Mudavadi trashes Uhuru-Raila pact, says NASA is for all-inclusive dialogue
- The new Rimac C_Two is knocking the door of 2000hp
- Giroud gets the nod up front against Crystal Palace
- French President Emmanuel Macron receives ceremonial welcomes at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Maharashtra farmers protest against agrarian distress