Premiering at the iHeartRadio Music awards, the Joseph Kahn-directed clip for Delicate shows Taylor breaking free from a red carpet, becoming invisible and dancing through the streets of NY.
In the video, the 28-year-old singer is seen arriving at an event and she is handed a magical piece of paper that somehow makes her invisible to everyone else there.
Swift quickly realizes she's invisible, ditches her heels and the bottom half of her dress, and proceeds to literally dance like no one's watching.
Find out all the details on the new "Delicate" video in the link below.
"Honey the freedom and the happiness you showed in the video was everything...such an wonderful reminder to be yourself and to never be afraid to do what's right for you I LOVE YOU", wrote another.
Steve Bannon: Wear label of 'racist' as a 'badge of honor'
Le Pen is assured of being re-elected party leader at the FN conference at the weekend in Lille as there is no competition. Jean-Marie Le Pen also is to be scratched from the party's books along with his title of honorary president-for-life.
That said, the video is all about Taylor finding Taylor again.
Watch the "Delicate" video below!
Swift has a more care free attitude nowadays and this shows in both the lyrics of her songs as well as the scenes featured in her music videos. Finally, in mid-January, 2018 started off with a bang with the "End Game" video, which featured Swift, Ed Sheeran, and the rapper Future partying at several different locations worldwide. Taylor also croons, "Dark jeans and your Nikes, look at you / Oh damn, never seen that color blue".
And we got one!
We think it's one of the best songs on the album.
- Google doodle marks opening of Paralympics 2018
- Cong to back BSP in RS polls
- Maharashtra farmers protest against agrarian distress
- China trade deficit figure overestimated by about 20 pct: commerce minister
- President Erdogan says Turkey can enter Afrin centre 'at any moment'
- Watch the best bits of Elon Musk's SXSW talk
- Military vehicles to roll through Washington in parade
- Giroud gets the nod up front against Crystal Palace
- Jack Wilshere delays signing new Arsenal contract, claiming 'things have changed'
- Tv channel, start Time, SECN Tournament Final