"Timeless", 10 p.m. (KING): The time-travel drama returns, with a trio of heroes who travel through time to stop conspirators from manipulating history; a trip back 100 years leads to an encounter with scientists Marie Curie and Irène Joliot-Curie.
"We wanted judges with credibility, who knew what they were talking about, were huge successes in their own right, who were articulate and who generally cared about the contestants", executive producer Trish Kinane told reporters in January. According to journalist/author Richard Rushfield's the Ankler newsletter, producers panicked and threw $25 million at pop star Katy Perry, as they felt pressure to secure a big-name judge before they presented the show to advertisers at the May upfronts.
Not helping matters for ABC is Katy Perry's controversial ongoing battle against a group of nuns over property.
Perry, Richie, and Bryan have instant chemistry and are playful without turning the focus toward themselves.
"I just want to say that that was different".
Jack Wilshere delays signing new Arsenal contract, claiming 'things have changed'
Like Wenger, England global Wilshere also faces an uncertain future with Arsenal . "Things have changed since then". We have to be ready". "The way to respond to any comments is with the quality of our performance".
"What kind of star do you want?" the "Fireworks" singer continued.
Though there may be some disagreement on the rankings of the judging panels that followed, anyone who's ever watched "American Idol" will agree that the original Simon Cowell-Randy Jackson-Paula Abdul combination was the best and most effective.
Many people received glowing praise from the judges throughout the rest of the two-hour season premiere and were given tickets to L.A.to compete. Find the options for cable-free live streaming here.
The voting audience had spoken, as they did in season one when Kelly Clarkson prevailed over Justin Guarini.
But that doesn't fit with Seacrest's American Idol image, and, as Sonia Saraiya writes in a must-read column about the immunity he's been given, "it is convenient for many wealthy and powerful entities in the industry to believe him - and correspondingly inconvenient to believe her". Now it's "American Idol" hoping once more to be crowned a victor. Here's all you need to know. Even "The Voice" knows how to mix things up to keep the show fresh.
- Clemson, Cougars await NCAA fate; USC finds out if season continues
- United Nations envoy urges Taliban to respond to Afghan government offer
- Taylor Swift Drops 'Delicate' Video, Dances Like No Ones Watching!
- Sherman to meet with 49ers on Saturday
- Richard Sherman Visiting 49ers, 'Real Chance' Deal Happens
- French President Emmanuel Macron receives ceremonial welcomes at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Waymo to start rolling out self-driving truck fleet in Atlanta
- Aid reaches Syria's Ghouta amid renewed regime attacks
- PUBG has "much work to do" on esports
- Eibar 1-2 Real Madrid: Cristiano Ronaldo the Saviour Again