In seven years with the Seahawks, Sherman made four Pro Bowls, earned two First-Team All-Pro selections and won a Super Bowl.
As far as The Faithful are concerned, it's unclear if they'll welcome him with open arms after he played the role of heel during the heated 49ers-Seahawks rivalry from 2011-2014.
Marvel Head Confirms A 'Black Panther' Sequel Is Coming
But we are learning a bit more about the sequel from Marvel Studios president, Kevin Feige . With that said, one thing Marvel will continue to uphold is diversity.
"I want to go to a contender", Sherman told KIRO 97.3 FM on Friday, a flagship Seattle radio station.
Sherman's main surgery was completed by Dr. Robert Anderson, whose practice is located in Green Bay just around the corner from Lambeau Field. And Schefter says it's possible that Sherman, who grew up in California, will stay in the area after his visit.
Despite coming off of a major injury, Sherman is expected to receive plenty of interest from National Football League teams. Sherman calls his free agency an "ongoing process". He is expected to have his first free agent meeting with the 49ers.
The cost-cutting moves will give the Seahawks an estimated $38 million in available salary cap space - they had $13 million at the beginning of the week. At that point, if the 49ers like what they see, the team "will try to get a contract done" and there's a "real chance" it will happen, according to ESPN. It's the flawless trifecta of reasons for the four-time Pro Bowler to end up in San Francisco.
- New $10 Bill Honouring Viola Desmond's Courage Is Here. And It's Vertical
- Rory McIlroy fails to keep pace with Tiger Woods at Valspar Championship
- New $10 bill unveiled, featuring civil rights icon Viola Desmond
- PUBG has "much work to do" on esports
- Initial 911 call in officer-involved shooting traced to Windsor
- Media 'Feasts' on Vulnerable, Possibly Drunk Former Trump Aide
- China sets GDP growth target of 6.5 percent for 2018
- The new Rimac C_Two is knocking the door of 2000hp
- International Women's day : Indian Railways deploy all women ticket examiner in Mumbai
- Northeastern US hit by second major storm in a week